Another Texas Packers fan

Texclerk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Long time fan and lurker. Decided to register before heading to the game on Christmas Day with my 17 yo daughter. Repeating a trip I did with my son for the Vikings Christmas Eve game in 2016. We won’t be with our immediate family on Christmas but we’ll be with our Packers family.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Long time fan and lurker. Decided to register before heading to the game on Christmas Day with my 17 yo daughter. Repeating a trip I did with my son for the Vikings Christmas Eve game in 2016. We won’t be with our immediate family on Christmas but we’ll be with our Packers family.
Hey... welcome aboard. My son has been riding me to go on Christmas as well. Being inside Lambeau doesn't move me as it once did. Still, I hope you enjoy and bundle up.

OP
OP
T

Texclerk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering I do not get to go often, I am sure it will still be awesome for me just walking in. The fact I did it with our son when he was 17 and now I am going back with my daughter because she asked to do it at 17 too makes it even better for me. Can't wait to be back. I do think if it was more than once every 5 years, I would probably feel much different.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts