Andrew Brandt In Action.

Reaction score
Actually, not much happens regarding draft picks. Usually a few will sign before the actual action gets underway. Agents wait for deals as a benchmarks, so they have an idea of what to aim for in regards to a deal with their client.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
California cheez- It is only the middle of June. Relax!! Andrew Brandt is is experienced negotiator and has done the job since 1999 and all draft choices will be be in camp in plenty of time to play football.

I don't think A J Hawks will be a problem in getting him to sign a contract. The Packers will pay him enough money befitting his draft status as 5h choice /first round choice.

Late round draft choices not signing a contract and reporting to Training camp is the least of the Packer's worries. late round draft choices are usually not much of problem in getting them to sign contracts. They have much more to worry about then contracts, like making the team roster.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think any Draft pick as signed yet. Normally it starts at the end of June and then into July.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wait??

Coston signed quickly last year and got his money. His contract was right in line with the market.

Is it that difficult to sign one every three days? 12 should be done by July 27th or 43 days from the date of this post.

For example:
The 49'ers have signed their 7th round pick and both their 6th round picks.
The Bears have signed their 5th, 6th, and two 7th round picks.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, relax Cheez...the market hasn't even been set yet this year as far as I know. The Packers will be in good position to get these guys signed. It's just a matter of time. It's probably for the best to see if they will make the team and/or for the Pack to evaluate what they "thought" they had when they drafted the players.

Brandt will get the job done...don't lose sleep on it. :)

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they haven't signed yet, they can't complain about how they got screwed yet! Makes sense to wait; players try harder in practice, and safeguards the team from injuries.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Inaction.

How difficult is it to sign 6th and 7th rounds picks by this date?

I know Hawk will take time but why wait on others?

Who had the most draft picks?
How many teams have all their picks signed and in camp?

Members online

Latest posts