PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love this guy, he's not perfect! But that could be the turning point

A Packers DB "catching the ball" LOL

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin King lost this game for the Packers. It would've been different had Gute drafted his replacement last year instead of a guy to hold the clipboard.
Snopes was right. A lot of people on this site owe him.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin King lost this game for the Packers. It would've been different had Gute drafted his replacement last year instead of a guy to hold the clipboard.
Snopes was right. A lot of people on this site owe him.

Kevin King didn't need to grab that dude's jersey in that spot or let the little guy score before half both unacceptable, stupid plays. Like what are you thinking dude...just imagine had tj watt been out there for green bay in this game. Wtf Kevin King, you gotta be kidding me. Guy is just slow in the head it seems. It's a shame king was almost ruled out for this game. I'd have rather rolled with tramon williams

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King needed to be be benched and wasn't. He was terrible. Shame on the coaching staff for keeping him in the game.

D

Deleted member 6794

Love didn't even hold the clipboard this season as he wasn't active for a single game.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love didn't even hold the clipboard this season as he wasn't active for a single game.
I would think a guy can hold a clipboard in street clothes. Nevertheless, it would've been nice if Gute had drafted another CB, OT or somebody that could've helped the team. It takes a special kind of stupid to be able to not win with AR as your qb. Brady has thrown 3 interceptions 4 times in his career in the playoffs and his team has won 3 times. Why? Because of better coaching and teams that have a defense and special teams.

Members online

Latest posts