Aloha from Hawai'i

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Ryan and I live in Hawai'i. I'm doing maritime work out here for the last 18 months or so. Going to head back to the midwest (Iowa) after being gone for a bit. Maybe my time away from the midwest is responsible for the Packers short comings :p. But looking forward to some positive changes and a great offseason.

Anyways been a Packers fan as long as I can remember, well besides when I was a young young kid rooting for the Cowboys in the Aikman/Smith/Irvin days...of course I was a kid and saw them being the champs in the early 90s. My dad smacked that out of me (along with his family) before the 1995 season. Had an uncle who worked at a dealership connected to Bart Starr. Mostly grew up in the Iowa/Wisconsin or Northern Illinois areas...but they raised me a Packers fan. Best Packers game I've ever attended was as a young teenager in the game in Oakland or the Divisional game in Atlanta in January 2011.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welcome and Season's Greetings from Northeastern Wisconsin where, on this balmy Christmas Eve -- uh -- Eve, it is a sweltering 29-degrees Fahrenheit and the heart is no pumping blood to the my fingertips. ;) I'm firing up the grill this morning for some pregame brat action.

OP
OP
A

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure it's a balmy 76 degrees out right now! Sorry not sorry :p. But honestly, nothing beats game days back home! Actually quite a Packers contingent of fans between the military and by choice of the Hawaiian people out ehre.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts