Alcs

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LETS GO YANKEES!!! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Yankees almost as much as I hate the Vikings, but not quite as much, thats not possible..

GO RANGERS!

Reaction score
Yankees ruined baseball with their 200 billion salary cap. Small market teams can't compete when the yankees offer every top free agent with insane contracts. A Rod Makes 35 Million a year. That's more then some teams total salary cap. How can one player make more than a whole team. If the NFL continues to do no cap. Dallas will buy every one. Why should a championship be determined by what owner has the most $$$

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yankees ruined baseball with their 200 billion salary cap. Small market teams can't compete when the yankees offer every top free agent with insane contracts. A Rod Makes 35 Million a year. That's more then some teams total salary cap. How can one player make more than a whole team. If the NFL continues to do no cap. Dallas will buy every one. Why should a championship be determined by what owner has the most $$$

That's pretty much how I feel. I can't watch baseball for this very reason. I just feel like with the way the Yankees throw money around, they should win the World Series every single year.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Phillies!!! Don't forget the NLcs! We got to take care of the Giants, hopefully with the series back in Philly they will get it done! Your Yanks are in the same boat as us, down three facing elimination. Good luck to you guys, may we meet again, and soon! :happy0005:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Moved to the All Other Sports section.

Great series. Loved seeing the Rangers win. How can you not root for Josh Hamilton? Unless you're an honest to God Yankees fan, that is.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
All I can say is Dallas is still in shock the Rangers are going to a World Series. I don't think it's sunk in for me yet. The Rangers!? NEVER thought the Rangers would make it with their history of FAIL.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phillies FAIL!. The city of Philadelphia is on suicide watch!

Go Rangers! I just can't bring myself to root for the team that knocked my team out, I'm not even worried about keeping it all in the NL at this point! Go Cliff Lee!!! My Clifford, him I rather fancy!

What the hell happened to the Yankees? I was lookin for a Phillies/ Yanks re-deathmatch but this time with the Phils winning. Not gonna happen this year! :(

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts