Al Harris on NFL Network

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris will be interviewed on NFL Total Access. I am sure they are gonna talk about Favre, but maybe just maybe they might actually talk a little bit about the Packers TEAM.

Thought I would make a topic about something other than Favre.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Al Harris is sure stepping up in his interview schedule.. goes from very few national appearances to pop.. many.. what is up with that, eh.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
I am so torn on the cable/dish thing right now.

cable. I have Dish in my office and cable at home and Dish goes out constantly. Rain on a Sunday and you will be begging for cable.

yeah, but if you want a decent cable HD package with Comcast, figure on paying $100 a month.

OP
OP
B

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched Al Harris discuss the Favre issue and he was mostly politically correct. He said that there will be no issues in the locker room, the team will back whoever is the starter. However, he did say he would like to see #4 running out of the tunnel and starting for the Packers. I wonder if that is how the other Packers feel? How does Aaron Rodgers feel after hearing that?

OP
OP
B

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
PackOne said:

cable. I have Dish in my office and cable at home and Dish goes out constantly. Rain on a Sunday and you will be begging for cable.

yeah, but if you want a decent cable HD package with Comcast, figure on paying $100 a month.

I have Verizon cable service, which is nice because you get the NFL Network and they offer NFL Sunday Ticket.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched Al Harris discuss the Favre issue and he was mostly politically correct. He said that there will be no issues in the locker room, the team will back whoever is the starter. However, he did say he would like to see #4 running out of the tunnel and starting for the Packers. I wonder if that is how the other Packers feel? How does Aaron Rodgers feel after hearing that?

Al is an older player. Talk to the younger players and I think the story will be reversed.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Packnic said:
PackOne said:

I have Verizon cable service, which is nice because you get the NFL Network and they offer NFL Sunday Ticket.

i have time warner so i cant get NFL network but i can get sunday ticket. so thats where im at.

but on topic i agree with dgb. Al Harris is closer in age and plays on defense. Id much rather hear the opinions of the offense and especially the line and receivers.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigbyfan said:
bozz_2006 said:
Packnic said:
PackOne said:

i have time warner so i cant get NFL network but i can get sunday ticket. so thats where im at.

but on topic i agree with dgb. Al Harris is closer in age and plays on defense. Id much rather hear the opinions of the offense and especially the line and receivers.

Let's see, Last time I checked players played to win. Not to have a high school popularity contest. I wonder who they think gives them the better shot at winning?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
bigbyfan said:
bozz_2006 said:
Packnic said:
PackOne said:

Let's see, Last time I checked players played to win. Not to have a high school popularity contest. I wonder who they think gives them the better shot at winning?

huh?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Packnic said:
PackOne said:

We have Mediacom here, and that means we get nothing. No NFL Network, no Big Ten Network (I live 15 minutes from the University of Iowa). You can get ESPNU, but you have to buy the sports package which consists of a golf channel, a tennis channel, a racing channel and a hunting channel. Garbage.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he gets his screen time now.

Other than Woodson and maybe Driver, Al Harris is probably the most popular player on the team.

Gregorious is going to be the face of the franchise soon enough though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts