AJ Hawk killed Larry Johnson!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What have you done Trom? This thread will undoubtedly be quickly overrun with the swarm of AJ ***-kissers saying "I told you so!" and "Shame on you who doubted God..I mean AJ..."

That said, shame on all of you who call yourself "fans" that ever doubted God's might at the Will position, I mean AJ's might.

I freaking told you so. Somebody pat me on the back.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hurt a guy I like.

But he played well on Sunday. That pick was extremely clutch. He should line up as a TE on gadget plays.

But injuries don't make players, man. Hannibal Navies injured Steve Smith. That doesn't make him all that great.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
What have you done Trom? This thread will undoubtedly be quickly overrun with the swarm of AJ ***-kissers saying "I told you so!" and "Shame on you who doubted God..I mean AJ..."

That said, shame on all of you who call yourself "fans" that ever doubted God's might at the Will position, I mean AJ's might.

I freaking told you so. Somebody pat me on the back.

Hawk fans arent half as precious as Favre ones so no worries there :-?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it was Hawk's intent to break LJ's football. I think he was just making a play so he really didn't "kill" anyone. :)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The latest news I heard is it is a mid-foot / arch sprain.. not broken as reported in Denver yesterday.

The foot got trapped under Hawk's body.. nothing special about the tackle other than the show of strength. Watching the game again last night, that was probably Hawk's best game yet this year.. here is to him hitting stride and elevating his game even more.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually to follow up......Kansas City newspapers are reporting that Larry Johnson broke his ankle and will miss the remainder of the season, they cited team sources on this as well

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I saw the play I felt sorry for LJ, You can clearly see that AJ went for the tackle and LJ tried to avoid AJ and get a big gain so instead of just falling down he kept pushing and the it all happened.

I am sorry for LJ.... But Hawk was doing his job and I hope he keeps doing it.

I will love to see Hawk, Kampy, Bigby or any other packer hit Brady real hard in the SB....

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Looks like the rumor's of LJ's demise are a bit premature..... Espn is stating a couple of weeks...

Members online

Latest posts