1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Aaron Rodgers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Murgen, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    He had a good game stats wise, looked awesome, but it's never a 100% successful game when you lose. I think he's a beast and one of the best QB in the league for sure.

However, one thing kind of bothered me. This was a rivalry game and it kind of bothered me to see him joking around with all the bear players all the time. Maybe it's nothing, but I kind of wanted to see a cut throat attitude of lets bury the bears, not joke around with them on the field.

Anybody else feel that way, or am I overreacting because of the loss.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I don't know. He clearly doesn't need the cut throat attitude to perform well. I'd much rather see him calm and collected like he always is.

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,450
    It doesn't bother me how he interacts with the other team as long as we are winning games and making plays. I too think him one of the best QBs in the league right now and he's young yet so he's only going to get better! I think we have a good future that may lead to SB!