Aaron Rodgers new look

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NFL Quarterback or goofy neighbor that works on his Camaro all day while listening to Zep and Rush (not that there's anything wrong with that)...you decide!

Cripes, if it were me I'd cut that hair and keep the scruff. But, that's just me.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

NFL Quarterback or goofy neighbor that works on his Camaro all day while listening to Zep and Rush (not that there's anything wrong with that)...you decide!

Cripes, if it were me I'd cut that hair and keep the scruff. But, that's just me.

or

I guess it depends on how he is playing that day. "He's our savior!" or "So easy a caveman could do it, my ***. Stupid caveman rodgers!"

This season is going to be awesome.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He looks so much like Jesus it scares me.....

Let's hope Packer fans don't crucify him..

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally think he looks better with shorter hair hes more clean cut. But I am with Cheesy on this one, I really dont care either way how he looks as long as he throws some touch down passes.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rogers don't look his age. i mean 24yrs old only? crap! he looks like 30 something already...he needs a major makeover or something with all that money he's making...i would

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL_GEEK said:
rogers don't look his age. i mean 24yrs old only? crap! he looks like 30 something already...he needs a major makeover or something with all that money he's making...i would

and the award for least heterosexual statement on packerforum.com goes to......

NFL_GEEK! congratulations.

trom has your trophy at his apartment... you will have to contact him to make arrangements on picking it up.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bang - you have a what will he look like when he starts. How about "how do we want him to look?"

I kind of like the bad 70s show cop look, with the big *** sunglasses and drooping mustache. How do you stop a QB who looks like that? You can't.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
WHat's the deal with his eyes?

He had them surgically pushed out so that his peripheral vision is 270 degrees.

nice....LOL

It looks like they work independantly of each other. not that is a bad thinkg. He could look left....AND right!

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted 70's **** star.

He looks like Eric Roberts in the movie "Star 80". Scary!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL_GEEK said:

and the award for least heterosexual statement on packerforum.com goes to......

NFL_GEEK! congratulations.

trom has your trophy at his apartment... you will have to contact him to make arrangements on picking it up.

:stands up:

I had a good run. I've said a lot of things that were on the fence as far as homosexual comments go. I never thought I would have competition in this area, and I never EVER could imagine someone would take the award for least heterosexual statement on the forum away from me, but...here we are.

Congratulations, NFL_GEEK

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To any Packer fan over the age of 30, Rodgers probably brings flash backs of Lynn ****ey without his feet being nailed to the ground! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Think about it......was Brett Favre ever clean shaven???
And long hair......WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?
(Said from a guy with MUCH longer hair then Rodgers has!) :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts