Aaron Rodgers Discussion

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The only one I see is fixing it so the Brits could return.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

We had to return Poppa or you`d have nobody to hate. Have a nice day though !

Attachments

• ******.jpg
    ******.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:

Packerpug

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen push back from adults from other NFL team fans about Rodgers and the vaccine deal. I live in another state, a liberal West Coast state, and I don't mind trash talk about football, but it angers me when they bring up Covid vaccine . I have seen it even with adults getting on young kids wearing Packer gear about Rodgers being an anti-vax. It's like Packer fans are responsible for the players. These "adults" need to grow up especially when it comes to berating young teenage kids about Rodgers. Have these adults lost their minds?

Joe l

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One question why don't you wear steeltoe shoes that would solve your foot problem.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you worn them? Hard to run. Also, they stop at the toenail if sized properly. Won't protect the base of the toes.
While I do agree with store bought..(All though they make " tennis shoe" steel toe and easier to run)

They could add a plate on the side just wear its needed

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
While I do agree with store bought..(All though they make " tennis shoe" steel toe and easier to run)

They could add a plate on the side just wear its needed
I've worn "steel toe" shoes every day for about 35 years now. I haven't had metal in any of them for about 20 years. Heavy industry is okay with some of the plastic compounds. He would probably be better off with some type of metatarsal guard. I had one qualify that was just an oversized plastic tongue. Spreads the compression over a much larger area.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bumping this thread as it seems relevant.

Rodgers has been terrible this year. Yes, we're weak at WR which is on the front office. But Rodgers has made some awful decisions and has missed more throws than I've ever seen. Today's loss to the Lions was probably the worst game I've ever seen Rodgers play and this season is on track to be the worst of his career.

Members online

Latest posts