A look in Bates' cupboard: I DT's, II DE's, III LB's

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good stuff Bruce. You should send in your resume to Jsonline. :) I really liked the pickup of LB Ray Thompson from arizona. I like him better than Navies, as he's a little quicker to make a few more plays. He's a bit of an unkown to most people since he played on a bad team, but I think he's a decent player. Hopefully his knee injuries are behind him though.

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks for your kind words. I got notified tonight and I am kind of proud that this series got picked up by a few national pubs.

ArizonaPackerFan said:
Good stuff Bruce. You should send in your resume to Jsonline. :) I really liked the pickup of LB Ray Thompson from arizona. I like him better than Navies, as he's a little quicker to make a few more plays. He's a bit of an unkown to most people since he played on a bad team, but I think he's a decent player. Hopefully his knee injuries are behind him though.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent post Bruce thanks. I am definitely more knowledgeable about some of the players and who is fighting for what now than I was before I read it.

Later
Leopardmech

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce your posts are great, thank you for putting so much time and effort into them!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good as allways Bruce... Helps keeping the High Moral Level needed on the fans... Yes I do trust Master Bates to be the Lion to lead our Defense Army which is not made out of deer only :twisted:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank the Lord you're here, Bruce. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Excellent post. (take it easy on the "Slash" pics, won't you?)

Latest posts