A Blazing video

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
V

Vikeman

anyone else notice a majority of the q/b in that video were the lower tier?

BTW

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_...amecenter&season=2007&week=REG9&override=true

Key stat
The Packers, led by left tackle Chad Clifton, did a good job of keeping Chiefs defensive end Jared Allen in check, limiting the NFL's sack leader to just half a sack and two tackles. Allen had six sacks in his previous two games.

Your right Favre, Brady, Palmer, Vick (he's easy to elude). Of course ripping the ball from Adrian Peterson with that weak hand shake is easy to do...I'm owned again on the Packerforum.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

BTW

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_...amecenter&season=2007&week=REG9&override=true

Key stat
The Packers, led by left tackle Chad Clifton, did a good job of keeping Chiefs defensive end Jared Allen in check, limiting the NFL's sack leader to just half a sack and two tackles. Allen had six sacks in his previous two games.

Your right Favre, Brady, Palmer, Vick (he's easy to elude). Of course ripping the ball from Adrian Peterson with that weak hand shake is easy to do...I'm owned again on the Packerforum.

How many sacks in that clip? I counted 19.5

How many did you just name? You named 4...However Brett counted as a half a sack in the books..but can't take a half of a person for this so...

19.5 - 4= 15.5

15.5 >>>>> 4\

So using logic, 15.5 has to be the majority correct?

ma·jor·i·ty (m-jôr-t, -jr-)
n. pl. ma·jor·i·ties
1. The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.

Now that is how you got owned on a packer forum.

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
longtimefan said:

BTW

Key stat

How many did you just name? You named 4...However Brett counted as a half a sack in the books..but can't take a half of a person for this so...

19.5 - 4= 15.5

15.5 >>>>> 4\

n. pl. ma·jor·i·ties

Do you think this video actually sums up his entire career. The comment were suggested at the idiotic points made about the tier level of the QB's sacked? In reality what does that have to do with anything? Does the defensive end battle a offensive tackle or does he battle a quarterback? So were they lower tier ofensive tackles as well? Maybe if the video showed Allen sacking Peyton Manning 33 times it would be the Colts right tackle is lower tier right?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Vikeman said:
longtimefan said:

BTW

Key stat

19.5 - 4= 15.5

15.5 >>>>> 4\

n. pl. ma·jor·i·ties

Do you think this video actually sums up his entire career. The comment were suggested at the idiotic points made about the tier level of the QB's sacked? In reality what does that have to do with anything? Does the defensive end battle a offensive tackle or does he battle a quarterback? So were they lower tier ofensive tackles as well? Maybe if the video showed Allen sacking Peyton Manning 33 times it would be the Colts right tackle is lower tier right?

in my original sentence, did I lie? I simply stated what I saw.

Members online

Latest posts