3RD Round

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering all the Rd. 3 picks we have, this should be an interesting round. We could be filling a lot of holes and adding some serious depth to the roster.

Here is where we may get Setterstrom, a HB, and D-Line. I wouldn't be surprised if TT drafts a QB here either.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WE got Jennings. Better prospect than Hagan. I'd like to see some secondary and line depth added.

Maybe a QB in Croyle...

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Abdul Hodge. That's a great pick for the Packers. Add depth and could potentially start. I think Barnett/Hodge/Hawk

That's our future core. That's great..

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
the best thing about Hodge is that he gives us the ability to move Barnett outside, where he'd prosper. I love the Hodge pick. great value, probably the best ILB in the draft. exceellent.

I agree. Hodge in the middle and Hawk and Barnett on the outside. That's a solid core for the future.

OP
OP
C

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
mattresell said:
the best thing about Hodge is that he gives us the ability to move Barnett outside, where he'd prosper. I love the Hodge pick. great value, probably the best ILB in the draft. exceellent.

I agree. Hodge in the middle and Hawk and Barnett on the outside. That's a solid core for the future.

That is a good possibility for a starting LB line up.
I like it!

#75 is coming up. Harrison. RB from Washington State?

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe Darnell Bing, he would be good value here & could compete w/ Collins or Manuel for either of the Safety spots. He's a guy to think about.

OP
OP
C

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#75 PICK

Jason Spitz, Louisville (6-3½, 313; 5.45)
He had a complete workout at the Combine. He ran two 40s in 5.41 and 5.49 seconds. He also ran the short shuttle in 4.56 and the three-cone drill in 7.82. In addition, he had a 28½-inch vertical jump, an 8-foot-6 broad jump and 25 bench presses. He started six games at right guard in 2002, then started at left guard the past three seasons. He played center during spring practice in 2005. He's a strong, smart, competitive player with good work habits. He's an average athlete who won't wow you with his body (arms only 31¼ inches).

Members online

Latest posts