2024 schedule

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOME- Minnesota Detroit Chicago Houston Indianapolis New Orleans Arizona San Francisco Miami

AWAY- Minnesota Detroit Chicago Jacksonville Tennessee Philadelphia L.A. Rams Seattle

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
HOME- Minnesota Detroit Chicago Houston Indianapolis New Orleans Arizona San Francisco Miami

AWAY- Minnesota Detroit Chicago Jacksonville Tennessee Philadelphia L.A. Rams Seattle
Out of division games: only Ariz and Tennessee have losing records. 97 wins among the 9 teams. Detroit gets one more win from their schedule.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of playoff teams and playoff-bubble teams. Next year will be a good test, although undoubtably some of these good 2023 teams will be terrible in 2024...and vice versa.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of division games: only Ariz and Tennessee have losing records. 97 wins among the 9 teams. Detroit gets one more win from their schedule.
Notice a difference from 2023. And that means better QB opponents. We could play better in 2024 and yet have the same record. This is when coaching can be the difference.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks. We get to see Stroud at Lambeau.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers or Browns being considered for Eagles opponent week 1, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Gute trying to get out of it by saying they have a competitive disadvantage as GB would need to bus to Milwaukee to catch an international flight. Hope it works...don't think GB plays well after long travels (London '22).

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers or Browns being considered for Eagles opponent week 1, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Gute trying to get out of it by saying they have a competitive disadvantage as GB would need to bus to Milwaukee to catch an international flight. Hope it works...don't think GB plays well after long travels (London '22).
If we play flag football we have a 50/50 chance.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be an away game. And Eagles suck.

And better to get this out early on.

I think it'll be good.
Good points. Count me in, as long as I can see it on television.

They played poorly in London on only two days' adjustment time, and Gutekunst may fly them down a couple of days earlier. THe youngest team in the NFL, with 3 or 4 nights to explore a major city in Brazil.... what could go wrong? :laugh:

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

They played poorly in London on only two days' adjustment time, and Gutekunst may fly them down a couple of days earlier. THe youngest team in the NFL, with 3 or 4 nights to explore a major city in Brazil.... what could go wrong? :laugh:
Two hour time difference..
https://24timezones.com/Sao-Paulo/time

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score

Definitely will see how good this team really is. Happy the 49ers, Dolphins, and Texans are at home, plus Eagles might be at a neutral site.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As long a Eugene Robinson isn't the tour guide it should be OK.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely will see how good this team really is. Happy the 49ers, Dolphins, and Texans are at home, plus Eagles might be at a neutral site.
Depending on how the games are positioned, this would by all appearances be about as friendly a schedule as one could possibly ask for imo. I hope Miami game is in December. Also hope Jacksonville game is after halloween too.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Depending on how the games are positioned, this would by all appearances be about as friendly a schedule as one could possibly ask for imo. I hope Miami game is in December. Also hope Jacksonville game is after halloween too.
I don't want to play in Jacksonville the first half of the season... especially in September

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

I don't want to play in Jacksonville the first half of the season... especially in September
Agree. Best thing that can happen with a September game in Jacksonville is a big bad hurricane coming in causing the game to get moved to New Orleans

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score

Agree. Best thing that can happen with a September game in Jacksonville is a big bad hurricane coming in causing the game to get moved to New Orleans
Or an unexpected cold front moves in and it's 70 degrees. Florida games with 80-90 degree temps, and high humidity have not been kind to the Packers in the past.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Drinking out of the toilet in Brazil is a spicy enterprise.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I'm glad that other Packed fans can attend a game. But I don't remember if the Packers ever won an overseas game.

Members online

Latest posts