2024 draft discussion thread

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imma be honest the quiet pick I think could be the sneaky better pick of the draft is Monk. Packers could unleash him on Myers as center competition or on Rhyan and challenge him. There is a world I could see him get a starting spot and not Morgan…but I’d not be shocked if you told me it’s week one and both are in our best 5

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
King is a football player, average athlete but a guy with grit and I’ve wondered if he played with some nagging injury this year because last year the dude was LIGHTS OUT
Is he similar in your opinion to Ballentine and Valentine?

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
With the 11 draft picks, I think there is only room for 6-7 UDFA signings, unless they release someone

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Imma be honest the quiet pick I think could be the sneaky better pick of the draft is Monk. Packers could unleash him on Myers as center competition or on Rhyan and challenge him. There is a world I could see him get a starting spot and not Morgan…but I’d not be shocked if you told me it’s week one and both are in our best 5
I'd be shocked if both are starting week 1 and I truly hope they aren't.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Another DL... Well, they didn't draft any, so why not
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Penn State site's video scout on Kalen King...and they don't hold back any punches lol

Good find, thanks.

Sounds like this guy took a year off. Let's hope he he resurrects his career and the King name in Green Bay!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if both are starting week 1 and I truly hope they aren't.
I place as much odds on it as I don't. Morgan should without question be starting. Monk I'll concede is a long shot, but I'm just very much in the camp of not wanting Myers to be playing so if that means Morgan / Jenkins / Tom / Rhyan / Walker so be it...or Walker / Jenkins / Monk / Morgan / Tom so be it....or Walker Jenkins Tom Monk Morgan so be it...

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Punter Porter Wilson from Duke, gets invite

Members online

No members online now.