2023 week 5 MNF in Vegas

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Rodgers had dumpster fire O-lines for the first 3-4 years of his career.
Sitton

wells

spitz

yeah horrible

Attachments

• IMG_1048.png
    IMG_1048.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1047.png
    IMG_1047.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1046.png
    IMG_1046.png
    265.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1045.png
    IMG_1045.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 29

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Says the guy only comes to Post when pack suck

yeahhh u
I've been posting in here for literally like a decade or more on various things. What a garbage, false, low blow comment on your part only intended to make things personal.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been posting in here for literally like a decade or more on various things. What a garbage, false, low blow comment on your part only intended to make things personal.
when they win you don’t post

its in your history

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
no post after bear win

Attachments

• IMG_1049.png
    IMG_1049.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 26

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no post after bear win
We've only got 2 wins this year.

Over the years, posted plenty during/after wins. Literally all I said during this entire conversation is express the opinion that Love isn't our future starter and you jump on me like I've committed a huge offense for just having an opinion.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Over the years, posted plenty during/after wins. Literally all I said during this entire conversation is express the opinion that Love isn't our future starter and you jump on me like I've committed a huge offense for just having an opinion.
no

i asked why

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't waver in Rodgers rookie year that he looked good. Defense let him down. Jordan doesn't look good.
Rodgers had Clifton, Spitz, Wells, Colledge and Tauscher blocking for him. He also had Driver and Jennings. He was also 2-3 in his first 5 games, and there were a lot of people saying the exact same things at the time. Not saying Love is the guy. I'm saying it's WAY too early to tell.

Reaction score
I think I'll keep watching with the opinion that he's probably not the guy, thanks.
I didn't waver in Rodgers rookie year that he looked good. Defense let him down. Jordan doesn't look good.
Who were Rodgers Receivers and TE in 2008? It’s not even a close comparison. GB is without their most experienced Offensive weapon (RB1) and has 2 players with 1 previous year experience.
If Rodgers was forced to operate with that in his first year as a starter? he’d be cursing players and spitting on them like a Russian spitting on a dirty American :laugh:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Still waiting other then u see his throws?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are posters I know will post when it looks bad

it’s clock work
What does that
no

i asked why
I explained why.

Bad reads, bad decisions, bad throws. I said why several times, you just don't like my answer.

The Packers have talent on offense. Watson and Doubs are talented. Yes, it sucks having Bahk and Jenkins out but they're not totally void on the O-line. He had good protection at numerous points tonight. And I like Musgrave quite a bit and think he's offered a lot.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patrick Taylor has already been called up from the Practice Squad for the 3rd (& last time) so he needs to be signed to the 53 for tonight if/when Jones can't go. Hopefully we see a healthy dose of Wilson as we know Dillon's limitations.
Dillon played well tonight. He ran hard, got a lot of tough yards and ran the ball down their throats for a TD. As for Taylor, he can go back to the PS. Seen enough of him. Not sure what he brings to the team.

KMILLARD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of drops over the past few weeks by the young receiver core as well. Can't always just look at the stat line. I say this as an outside observer. Love seems to be throwing downfield more than the average QBs, maybe I am seeing things.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What does that

I explained why.

Bad reads, bad decisions, bad throws. I said why several times, you just don't like my answer.

The Packers have talent on offense. Watson and Doubs are talented. Yes, it sucks having Bahk and Jenkins out but they're not totally void on the O-line. He had good protection at numerous points tonight. And I like Musgrave quite a bit and think he's offered a lot.
u said u see his throws ?

where did u say bad decisions or bad reads (how you know what his read is????)

and when did say that when they won the NO game or Bear game?

what posts did you make then?? Can I find them?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
u said u see his throws ?

where did u see bad decisions or bad reads (how you know what his read is)
Interceptions 1 and 3 were horrible decisions and reads. He threw interception #1 into triple coverage short. Do you really want to dissect these throws?

Reaction score
I will offer that GB should consider going after 1 more good Vet WR2 type in trade/FA/24’ Draft

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok well I have no idea what he was thinking on INT 1.

INT 2 was tipped, not giving him too much grief.

INT 3 was a shot that wasn't there.

I mean seriously, I've answered all of your questions on Love, is a guy not allowed to have an opinion on him?

Reaction score
Interceptions 1 and 3 were horrible decisions and reads. He threw interception #1 into triple coverage short. Do you really want to dissect these throws?
The first one looked like 100% Love

The 2nd one looked like a timing issues which blame goes 50/50. It was also a lucky bounce into their hands.

The 3rd was an attempt to put away the game with :40 sec on game clock and 3rd n 10. The Defender played it overall good but did get away with borderline pass interference on #9 imo
It could’ve been thrown slightly higher and that has been a reoccurring theme in quite a few longer throws If Love put 2’ more height on several passes he’d have several big 30+ catches That’s partly on him though and Clements needs to teach him to aim for the back of the rim not the front of the rim let #9 utilize his height

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Love is having issues . I agree . But don’t make it sound like rodgers had it worse , or rodgers could be better now

Members online