2021 Season Predictions

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DPOY Jaire Alexander Becomes recognized league wide as the best
OPOY (non QB) Jones - with other targets, adams numbers drop
OROY Myers - close between him and Royce. I think they will both play very well.
DROY Slanton - not much to choose from. I think he gets some playing time.

Breakout player: MVS. Word is his hands have improved and he has taken a big step. Think he goes over 1000 yards. 65/1050/8. But his impact will be greater than the numbers suggest.. He is a force and difficult to cover for defenses. Double teaming him and Adams makes someone else open. He will stretch the field and alter defenses on every play.

Defensive breakout player: had Keke, but I have to go with Rashan Gary. 12.5 sacks and a load on every play. This is the year he really steps forward. With ZSmith injured, he will have his opportunities.

Rodgers does very well - but he tries to force the ball to Cobb too much. The rise of MVS offsets this and Rodgers repeats his numbers from last year.

Aaron Jones 280/1100/7. Hill takes some of his carries. Dillon takes a lot of the goal line work. Jones is kept fresh for the playoffs.

Defense ends up ranked 12th. Weaknesses at CB and ILB are improved but not fixed.

Packers have the top scoring offense of all time.

Lots if new seasonal records this year with the extra game.

Packers go 14-3 and beat the Chiefs in the SB 31-30 in a thrilling game. Rodgers MVP of the league and SB.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
DPOY- Jaire Alexander

OPOY- Elgton Jenkins

DROY- Eric Stokes

ORORoyce Newman

Def Breakout- Rashan Gary

Off Breakout- AJ Dillon

The running backs combine for 2000 yards rushing.

By season’s end, Jenkins, Myers, and Newman are one of the most formidable iOL’s in the league.

Preston Smith and Rashan Gary combine for 20+ sacks.

Vernon Scott earns legit playing time by the end of the year.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Some more categories:

Who leads the team in receiving yards after Adams? Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Who leads in the team in receptions after Adams? Aaron Jones

Who leads in the team in receiving touchdowns after Adams? Robert Tonyan

Who leads the team in sacks? Preston Smith

Who leads the team in interceptions? Darnell Savage

Aaron Rodgers over/under 70% completion? Over

Aaron Rodgers over/under 8.0 YPA? Over

Aaron Rodgers over/under 45 touchdowns? Under

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
DPOY Jaire Alexander Becomes recognized league wide as the best
OPOY (non QB) Jones - with other targets, adams numbers drop
OROY Myers - close between him and Royce. I think they will both play very well.
DROY Slanton - not much to choose from. I think he gets some playing time.

Breakout player: MVS. Word is his hands have improved and he has taken a big step. Think he goes over 1000 yards. 65/1050/8. But his impact will be greater than the numbers suggest.. He is a force and difficult to cover for defenses. Double teaming him and Adams makes someone else open. He will stretch the field and alter defenses on every play.

Defensive breakout player: had Keke, but I have to go with Rashan Gary. 12.5 sacks and a load on every play. This is the year he really steps forward. With ZSmith injured, he will have his opportunities.

Rodgers does very well - but he tries to force the ball to Cobb too much. The rise of MVS offsets this and Rodgers repeats his numbers from last year.

Aaron Jones 280/1100/7. Hill takes some of his carries. Dillon takes a lot of the goal line work. Jones is kept fresh for the playoffs.

Defense ends up ranked 12th. Weaknesses at CB and ILB are improved but not fixed.

Packers have the top scoring offense of all time.

Lots if new seasonal records this year with the extra game.

Packers go 14-3 and beat the Chiefs in the SB 31-30 in a thrilling game. Rodgers MVP of the league and SB.

I like the thread and I like the post, but I have one questions on your Aaron Jones projection.

Are you predicting 280 carries for 1100 yards? Because that seems like a ton of carries, which is fine if that's your prediction, but that would only come to 3.9 YPC, which seems off for a guy who is a career 5.2 YPC carry and who has never been belong 4.6.

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the thread and I like the post, but I have one questions on your Aaron Jones projection.

Are you predicting 280 carries for 1100 yards? Because that seems like a ton of carries, which is fine if that's your prediction, but that would only come to 3.9 YPC, which seems off for a guy who is a career 5.2 YPC carry and who has never been belong 4.6.
You are right. 16.5 carries per game seemed right. I should lower it to 14ish and 1300 yards.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The combination of LaFleur's schematic ability, combined with Rodgers being maybe even more motivated than last year, along with the improvements made in the receiving game and, dare I say the running game, this offense is going to be absolutely scary. I like your thought that it could be all time great.

If the offensive line is able to hold its own and make strides throughout the season, there's not a single defense in the NFL that would scare me.

Last year was the best chance the Packers had at winning a Super Bowl since 2014. This team has another great opportunity in front of them. I think we get it done this time.

Reaction score
Some white snowy postseason games in the Tundra. Heavily Featuring our RB’s and dynamic OL/TE blocking group.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts