2020 NFL Draft: Packers Pre-draft Prospect visits/Meetings

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted this in the main section, but it might get more hits in the draft subsection. I realize that Dantes doesn’t think this matters, but it might be interesting to some...

Let me know if you see any themes!

This order is based on where I’d guess they have these players on their big board, but I have no definite insight into that. These are players that they WERE planning on bringing in for visits before that all went out the window.

1. Tua Tagovailoa - QB - Alabama
2. Javon Kinlaw - DL - South Carolina
3. Jordan Love - QB - Utah State
4. Jacob Eason - QB - Washington
5. Isaiah Wilson - OT - Georgia
6. Saahdiq Charles - OT - LSU
7. Jalen Hurts - QB - Oklahoma
8. Willie Gay Jr. - LB - Mississippi St.
9. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR - Memphis
10. Nate Stanley - QB - Iowa
11. Vernon Scott - S - TCU

Very interesting.

Saahdiq Charles fits their OL profile pretty well, but has some off field concern. A visit would've been really important for him.

OP
OP
PackFan2

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These are players that they WERE planning on bringing in for visits before that all went out the window.
Thanks for the info and I personally think it really matters since we draft or pick up these players UDFA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackFan2

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted this in the main section, but it might get more hits in the draft subsection. I realize that Dantes doesn’t think this matters, but it might be interesting to some...

Let me know if you see any themes!

This order is based on where I’d guess they have these players on their big board, but I have no definite insight into that. These are players that they WERE planning on bringing in for visits before that all went out the window.

1. Tua Tagovailoa - QB - Alabama
2. Javon Kinlaw - DL - South Carolina
3. Jordan Love - QB - Utah State
4. Jacob Eason - QB - Washington
5. Isaiah Wilson - OT - Georgia
6. Saahdiq Charles - OT - LSU
7. Jalen Hurts - QB - Oklahoma
8. Willie Gay Jr. - LB - Mississippi St.
9. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR - Memphis
10. Nate Stanley - QB - Iowa
11. Vernon Scott - S - TCU

Mind giving the remaining 19 predraft visits please?:)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Mind giving the remaining 19 predraft visits please?:)

I could be wrong, but those have all been cancelled due to COVID-19. Guessing, like many of us, the Packer organization is going to be conducting business/interviews via Video teleconferencing. I have been experiencing my first taste of it over the last week, I kind of like it. Phone conversations are nice, but seeing how a person reacts to questions, is helpful.

OP
OP
PackFan2

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phone conversations are nice, but seeing how a person reacts to questions
I totally understand. I did my first phone interview two weeks ago and I felt like I couldn't breathe because you can't see people's reactions to what you said because of that I was probably speaking faster than usual(but I got the intership).

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally understand. I did my first phone interview two weeks ago and I felt like I couldn't breathe because you can't see people's reactions to what you said because of that I was probably speaking faster than usual(but I got the intership).

Congrats man!

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but those have all been cancelled due to COVID-19. Guessing, like many of us, the Packer organization is going to be conducting business/interviews via Video teleconferencing. I have been experiencing my first taste of it over the last week, I kind of like it. Phone conversations are nice, but seeing how a person reacts to questions, is helpful.

Sounds like all of them were cancelled. They didn't bring anybody in, that we know if. These are the ones Frozen knows about that they were planning on bringing in.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles, Gay, Wilson, and Gibson are the players I wouldn't be surprised to see on the team. The other ones I would.

OP
OP
PackFan2

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh Jones, OT, Houston has met with the Packers on multiple occasions and has had a virtual meeting with the team.

Members online

Latest posts