2014 schedule

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the regular season is over, next year's opponents can be determined.
Home Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Atlanta, Carolina, New England, NY Jets, Eagles
Away Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Miami, Seattle

Dates will not be set until April or so but based on this, the Packers will not play Thanksgiving at Det (AFC's turn) or _allas. I plan on being at the home opener for kickoff weekend in Green Bay the 4th of Sept.

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Few potental trouble game is in the

Saints,Pats,Eagles and Seattle. But who knows whos going to be good or crap next season.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at the Buffalo game nest year, and want to go to one of the FLORIDA games.
There could be 50,000 Packer fans in Miami, and 40,000 at the Bucs game.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahh the Tampa Bay Bucs. I miss that Rivalry.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
how do they work out which non-divisional teams we play against?
http://football.about.com/cs/football101/a/bl_schedproced.htm
• Each team plays four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle, which accounts for four more games.

• Each team plays four teams from a division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle, which accounts for another four games.

• Each team plays two intraconference games based on the prior year's standings. For example, the first-place team in a division will play against the first-place team from another division within the same conference. The second place team in a division will play against the second-place team from another division within the same conference, etc...

Edit: nice add-on article
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1606598-how-is-the-nfl-schedule-created

Last edited:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm right now the 2014 season is the 49ers. I swear, so many people are looking ahead to next season already. WTF! ITS THE PLAYOFFS....
PLAYOFFS?! TOU KIDDIN ME?! TALK ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS!!!

J Mills

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC south is tough, AFC east is weak other than NE but they are at home. At Seattle and New Orleans is brutal. But Atlanta, Carolina, Philly, and NE at home is nice.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
My family and I are hoping the PACK plays in Florida in November so we can go to Disney World and a game during the same week. We were at the Dolphins @ Packers in 2010. The father-in-law is a 'Fins fan. I could also live with the Bucs vs Pack.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Ummm right now the 2014 season is the 49ers. I swear, so many people are looking ahead to next season already. WTF! ITS THE PLAYOFFS....
PLAYOFFS?! TOU KIDDIN ME?! TALK ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS!!!
1) some people can multi-task and don't mind the fyi
2) visit some draft boards. I swear draftniks were doing 2014 mock drafts almost before the last round of the 2013 draft.

H

HardRightEdge

There are 12-15 guys on this team who will not be on the roster come opening day.
I will be at the Buffalo game next year.

Ditto, I think. Depends on when, the weather, and if there's a blackout. A late season game with the Bills stumbling again resulting in a blackout (typical in Buffalo when they're out of contention) would make for a tough call. I'll wait for the schedule and then the weather report. Last minute Bills tickets are usually easy. The Bills stadium is in the snow belt south of the city whereas I live north of Niagara Falls. Driving home through a white out is not something I'd like to try.

I say that now...that must mean the Bills will be making a playoff run.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's such a crapshoot trying to predict strength of schedule for upcoming years.

Last year I remember thinking Washington was a tough early season matchup for us and Atlanta and Baltimore might be our two toughest games, while a home game against Philly should be a gimmee.

Reaction score
florida trip is my plan. seen them already in tampa so maybe miami this time. also put money on that the buffalo game will be in toronto. if so watch sellout in toronto for packers fans here in canada

go pack go

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay's Projected 2014 Opponents Include:

Chicago (2), Minnesota (2), Detroit (2)

Seattle
Philadelphia
Carolina
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa Bay

New England
New York Jets
Miami
Buffalo

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Can we please just play Cleveland for all 16 games?
We'd lose all our TE's. :(

Seattle will be a good game depending on when we have it (hoping not the season opener)
Philly an interesting game.
Carolina a toss up game.
Atlanta another interesting game.
Tampa Bay - I want to see us win this one, Lovie probably has this game circled, high lighted, dreaming of this game since he has been canned.
New England, would love to see Rodgers healthy for this game.
The rest of AFC East Meh. At least no OMG we need Lynch from the Bills this year.

D

Dan115

Um, excuse me, guys?
Remember what happened this season?
Never again think that we will have a dominating winning season or an easy schedule.
Any player can get injured at any time which can effect the whole team making it harder to win against any opponent.
Pardon me Sir. No sense of humor???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts