2013 draft wish list.. Too soon?

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm bored waiting for training camp and I've been thinking about who I want our next first round draft pick to be. This is what I thought of..

Defensive wish first round pick: SS Ray-Ray Armstrong from University Miami. He is considered by some as the best safety in the country and all highlights I've seen of him look amazing.

Offensive wish first round pick: RB Montee Ball from University of Wisconsin, he looks like the complete package and definitely should of won the heisman last year but hopefully will this year (go Wiscansin!) very patient, quick, powerful back that could totally change our running game.

Otherwise I'd be happy settling for a DL/OL :)

How about you guys?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I would lose my mind if we drafted Montee Ball in the first round.

How about Clay Matthews cousin? (not that we need another player at that position)

hmm Manti Te'o maybe?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Barrett Jones, Star Lotulelei, Tony Jefferson, Marcus Lattimore, Khaled Holmes, TJ McDonald, Eric Reid.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOVE Manti T'eo. Doubt he'll fall to us though (assuming we have a late first round pick).

I'd like to grab a stud interior lineman, preferably a Center.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Graham Pocic, MattElam, Grant Garner, Rob Lester, Ken Vacarro, Giovanni Bernard, John Cooper, Stephen Taylor, or Gabe Ikard. Braxton Cave might be a decent option too, LS exp.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Who said you could have fun here ! Drop and give me 25 !!!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Defensive wish first round pick: SS Ray-Ray Armstrong from University Miami. He is considered by some as the best safety in the country and all highlights I've seen of him look amazing.
Expect his stock to plummet. The U waited til the supp draft was over then ousted him. Hope he can hop on with another credible school quickly. #HATE

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Anybody know of a power RB with solid top speed and good protection, who doesn't run upright and is good in pass pro? Lattimore, Davis, Ball, Barner, and most other big options all have a bad habit of running upright, which WILL lead to injury in the NFL. Really liking what I've heard about Giovanni Bernard

Members online

Latest posts