1967 Packer season- complete!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here it is, Lombardi's last season, ending with the Ice Bowl ( and Super Bowl II).

Look at the similarities between this years team and the 1967 team:

Defense was their strong suit, outstanding linebackers, crafty secondary.

Their offense struggled with the loss of their all pro QB, it was running back by committee, they had outstanding wide receivers.

Hall of famers include Starr, Gregg, ( should be Gerry Kramer), Jordan, Davis, Nitschke, Adderley,Wood and of course Lombardi.

Enjoy!
Hulu - Team Highlights: 1967 Green Bay Packers

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We watched all these old clips waiting for the SB...

Oh how I love my Packers!!!!! :heart:

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for this clip, old school. Brings back fond memories that got washed away during the seventies by the networks. The 2010 Pack D led by Wood and Bloodline harkened the days of Lombardi on defense.

and oh BTW, Nitschke never wore an earring. lol

D

Dan115

Here it is, Lombardi's last season, ending with the Ice Bowl ( and Super Bowl II).

Look at the similarities between this years team and the 1967 team:

Defense was their strong suit, outstanding linebackers, crafty secondary.

Their offense struggled with the loss of their all pro QB, it was running back by committee, they had outstanding wide receivers.

Hall of famers include Starr, Gregg, ( should be Gerry Kramer), Jordan, Davis, Nitschke, Adderley,Wood and of course Lombardi.

Enjoy!
Hulu - Team Highlights: 1967 Green Bay Packers

Thank You

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I was just watching the NFL Films: They Call it the Playoffs, on CBS. I never noticed before, that someone stole Lombardi's hat after the game. Lombardi chased the guy down, jacked him in the jaw, and took his hat back. That's taking care of business! :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts