Who do we want to win next week? VIQUEENS @ DA BEARS

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to root for either...Vikings were their usual lucky team beating AZ yesterday...Bears should have lost to the Bills. If I had to chose I would say Bears as I am sick of hearing about the queens

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'm going with the blood bath scenario. Give me a game of Hard Hitting, Rivalry Driven, Helmet-to-Helmet (no concussions), WWI Trench Warfare, Bloody Nosed, Defense Led FOOTBALL!

I don't care who wins, Its a win-win, lose-lose. I'm an optimist so I'll find consolation either way. I just want a good rivalry game that will leave the Vikes and Bears both sore for their next games :D

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Bears to win. If they beat the Vikings, Minnesota will be 3-6 and 3 games off the lead with only 7 games to play, in my opinion, that would be too great a defecit for them to overcome. To put it in perspective, The Pack was 3-4 and 2 and a half games off the division lead with 9 games to play during the 2003 season, when the ChokeKings began their epic collapse, and it took until the final game of the season, and the "debacle in the desert" for the Packers to capture the division title. As for the Bears, their last four games are home against the Patriots and Jets, and at Green Bay and Minnesota. I could easily see them losing all of those games.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears always struggle against the Viqueens. AP has career games against that team. Jared Allen should get 2 or 3 sacks against that offensive line.

I would like to Vikes to win to give the Packer some breathing room at the top.

My only issue is that the Vikes' schedule is easier than the Bears' schedule. The Bears are going to nose dive in December.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Bears always struggle against the Viqueens. AP has career games against that team. Jared Allen should get 2 or 3 sacks against that offensive line.

In Chicago last year Bears won, Brett had horrible 1st half as did AP?? But seem to recall was cold?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's why I would rather the Bears to win. It's a tough choice but the Bears record is going to tank during the next 2 month so they will not be much of a factor. It's the Vikings I'm more concerned for. A loss to the Bears would sink them even further. Bears have Hester who can return punts and Peppers can hopefully annoy the crap out of Favre. We want the Vikings crushed and stumbling when we meet them. Remember, we are coming off a BYE week, it may take us some time to get in groove and we don't want the Vikings coming in with any kind of momentum.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Vikings so I will always root against them no matter what.
WINNER!
I agree 100%, plus the Vikings are much better than the Bears. We were lucky as hell to escape with the win over them.

We have to play them IN MINNY.
Our remaining Bears game is IN GREEN BAY.

Vikings already have played the Jets and Patriots.
They're healthy compared to us and might have Sidney Rice back very soon.

The Bears are not very good, lucky as hell to have beaten the winless Bills yesterday. Both those suckers were lucky yesterday dammit.

:viksux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saw a bears fan last night at the game, when a packer fan asked him what the hell he was doing here, he said he made a wrong turn in milwaukee lol.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like for the vikings to win, to give us more space on top of nfc north. Both teams have whinning QB's so lets see who whines the most.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
In Chicago last year Bears won, Brett had horrible 1st half as did AP?? But seem to recall was cold?
Yup, lets see, Bears were up 16-0 at the half. Brett went 21-31 285 yards and 2 TDs in the second half, Peterson went 15 for 66 yards and 2 tds in the Second half.. Vikings scored 30 points in the second half and lost in OT when Peterson had the ball stripped while being face masked. (Good knockout of the ball on the Bears part) That game right?

Temp was 26 with a wind chill of 17.

Reaction score
i say cheer chicago on this one as a minnesota loss would be there 6th and pretty well knock them out of the payoffs. would be sweet to go to minesota with them having nothing to gain with a win ( except maybe some bragging rights ). we can take care of chicago later

by the way the weather for chicago this sunday is sunny and 50 degrees so farve may have a decent game. hope he throws a few picks

Go Pack Go

:happy0005:

Staff online

Latest posts