Whats it going to take to win the division?

ebterp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What record will win the division this year? I think at least 9-7 possible 10-6. With the Vikings soft schedule the rest of the way they still worry me. I think they could win 7 of their last 9 which would put them at 9-7 although anything is far from guaranteed.

EB

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. 9-7 should win the division, but that's not to say the winner will be 9-7. I just think the second place team will be no higher than 8-8.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9-7, 10-6 tops.

We can absolutely do it.

BTW, we're only 1 game behind of leading the NFC. Homefield advantage is definitely a possibility as well. Specially when we play Atlanta, which is one team that's ahead of us.

If our O can bounce back, we can definitely win the NFC.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wowsa meowza! What a change from a few weeks ago when people thought we hadn't a shot in hell of even making the playoffs, let alone winning the division. My how the tides can turn! In the blink of an eye, everything changes, the momentum shifts and suddenly you are back on top of the world. I don't think I can purr any louder. Well if they win a SB they will hear me purr all the way to GB!!!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MY PREDICTION IN NFC NORTH
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bears are currently 4-3...tough to pick the Bears game I think they will get a minimum over 2 more wins, but they have a really tough schedule & probably finish 6-10

Viqueens are 2-5...I think they could win at least 4 more games...they have 4 divisional opponents left, including us...I think they go at best 7-9

Lions are 2-5...tied with the Viqueens...their DEFENSE kinda sucks, but they are 6th in the league at points scored...they got a good offense...I think they could win at least 4 more games...at best I see them 8-8 ahead of the VIQUEENS & BEARS

Packers are 5-3...atop the division with a good chance to finish w/ 3 straight wins going into the bye week...we could get better w/ some reinforcements getting healthy after the bye, in time to face off against the Viqueens...if we beat them and sweep them We will have a great chance to go 10-6...I see us as a 10 win team so far...I believe we will finish with at least 9 wins...but 10-6 is not a long-shot at all...if this Defense & Special Teams keeps it up, only a matter a time til we are a fully functional team hitting on all 3 phases going late into the season!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Packers are 5-3...atop the division with a good chance to finish w/ 3 straight wins going into the bye week...we could get better w/ some reinforcements getting healthy after the bye, in time to face off against the Viqueens...if we beat them and sweep them We will have a great chance to go 10-6...I see us as a 10 win team so far...I believe we will finish with at least 9 wins...but 10-6 is not a long-shot at all...if this Defense & Special Teams keeps it up, only a matter a time til we are a fully functional team hitting on all 3 phases going late into the season!

:happy0005:Although I am going to call 11-5... i think we only lose 2 more... :viksux:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm going to ride on the coat tails of Drew's prediction!!! :neo:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I think we will go 4-4 the rest of the way.

Wins: DAL, MIN, SF, CHI
Loses: ATL, DET, NE, NYG

A bit of a stretch to win at Minny, but I counter this with a predicted letdown vs. Detroit.

So, 9-7 tying with MIN, but gaining the top spot as we will have the tie breaker.

L

Lunchboxer

I think we will go 4-4 the rest of the way.

Wins: DAL, MIN, SF, CHI
Loses: ATL, DET, NE, NYG

A bit of a stretch to win at Minny, but I counter this with a predicted letdown vs. Detroit.

So, 9-7 tying with MIN, but gaining the top spot as we will have the tie breaker.

What makes you think we would lose to the Lions?

Theres not a reason in the world why we cant win the rest of the games left on the schedule. If we keep playing like we been playing we could win out.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wins: DAL, MIN, SF, CHI, ATL, DET
Loses:NE, NYG

The Vikes game will be a close one and the only one I think we could lose in the win list.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
What makes you think we would lose to the Lions?

One word: Tampa Bay

Ok, that's two.

The Packers invariably get upset once per season. This year, I predicted at the start of the season that they would lose in Detroit.

As we have seen lately, the Lions are starting to show signs of being dangerous. The more this team has time to gel and mature, the tougher they may get. Especially with Stafford back.

So, am sticking with my position that Dec 12th vs. Detroit will not be a W. Hope I am wrong.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One word: Tampa Bay

Ok, that's two.

The Packers invariably get upset once per season. This year, I predicted at the start of the season that they would lose in Detroit.

As we have seen lately, the Lions are starting to show signs of being dangerous. The more this team has time to gel and mature, the tougher they may get. Especially with Stafford back.

So, am sticking with my position that Dec 12th vs. Detroit will not be a W. Hope I am wrong.
One word: Miami.
Another word: Washington.

Both were games we were supposed to win. I HOPE that the mandatory surprise game has already passed.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are not out of it yet guys! Pats are smoking Bears! If all pans out, still 1 game behind Bears! We just need Rodgers to be healthy. Hope the prognosis is favorable!

PackfanDE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I understand, if the Bears win next week against Minnesota and we lose to New England, they will clinch the division.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I understand, if the Bears win next week against Minnesota and we lose to New England, they will clinch the division.
Naw itll come down to the last game of the year unless we lose more games than they do thru this stretch. Looks like the Pats are gonna **** them today and hopefully we can win out. If we beat them at the end of the season and our records are a tie iirc we win the division

Members online

Latest posts