What team should be relocated? And where?

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LA's the 2nd biggest media market in the US. The NFL, despite their past failures, would obviously prefer a team go there if they're moving.
True, but how many NFL teams have come and gone from LA in the past? Of the options its really the best only because of available income but they dont have a good record for holding on to NFL teams.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is that happening in L.A.? Two teams have come and gone from there, (Rams and Raiders) and have since relocated. If there is such a big market, why can't they keep a team? Doesn't make any sense.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I agree, why keep wasting time and money moving teams there? Are there markets elsewhere? What about Oklahoma City? Salt Lake City? I don't know, anywhere that doesn't see a lot of NFL football?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I agree, why keep wasting time and money moving teams there? Are there markets elsewhere? What about Oklahoma City? Salt Lake City? I don't know, anywhere that doesn't see a lot of NFL football?
OKC is really interesting to me. They really took to the Sonics (now the Thunder) moving there, and the Sooners are obviously huge there. That's a market where I would think the NFL could find some success.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Move the Bills to Oklahoma City.

Maybe move the Vikings to London, the NFL is pushing for a team over there. I would welcome the Rams to the NFC North, Lions vs Rams games will be hyped as both teams are rebuilding themselves.

And yeah the Jaguars to L.A.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same here.

How about we relocate the vikings to Milwaukee. That would be much worse. Or even Iowa.

HEY! I live in Iowa!

Why don't you just say "let's make Iowa a toxic dump state" or " let's dump all of the unused nerve gas there"

If the queenies move here, I'll be looking to take a sniff or two of that nerve gas...there are things worse than death.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Dont bring Vikings to LA! PLEASE! I know theres talk but NO! lol. Im from LA, and id hate it lol. Packers will always be my team since the first day ive watched football so living in LA if they came here it would suck for me lol. I think its just the purple and gold thing makin them seem like a LA team (like lakers) idk lol. How about we move the bears,queens, and lions to detroit and let them all marinate in sorry-ness together. Maybe together they can create a winning season lol. Im just talkin mess...GO PACKERS!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
At least one. Maybe more. Nobody here searches before they make a thread, so I've resigned myself to just letting repeat threads be made over and over and over again.

awww Jess! LOL...sounds like a parent or teacher resigning themselves to disobedient rabble rousers!!!

You guys do a great job in controlling the maddness for sure! I wouldn't want the job!
Always on the lookout,:search: fire extinguishers in hand...:nono: Handcuffs ready:club:.... then at some point a boot in the butt and lock the door! :banned:

But thats few and far between! I think topics stray in any given thread, and eventually make their way back to the topic at point! Some thankfully stray I might add!! LOL!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
somebody needs to be moved to the west coast to swap with the rams. how the rams is in the nfc west is beyond me. they are definitely in the middle of the country

Members online

Latest posts