What is your favorite Packer moment?

What is your favorite GB Packer moment?

• Total voters

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure my favorite non packer moment is the Saints Vikings game last year or the Giants Pats SB

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of moments that happened this year (the Raji TD + Dance, Tramon Williams being a champ, Aaron Rodgers Belt!, Clay Matthews going beast mode on every QB)

I voted for Al Harris, simply because it was the moment that solidified my undying love for the packers.

but honourable mention to...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPXTffbGbk]YouTube - Brett Favre Shuts Down the Oakland Raiders[/ame]

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris play , because Hasselbeck was talking crap like they were going to win the game and then all of a sudden , here comes Al with the interception to win the came. Big burn for Matt.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure my favorite non packer moment is the Saints Vikings game last year or the Giants Pats SB
Nah man.
Nothing can top Vikings Falcons. Nothing. They were a powerhouse, facing a clearly worse team, and their kicker, who hadn't missed a single FG all season, misses a gimme in a dome, and they lose?

That was the best non Packers moment of all time, and may very well be the best all around.

Matty Flynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Flynn almost beating the Pats.

In all seriousness though, it's probably the Tramon Williams pick 6 on the Falcons and "Matty Ice". Matt Flynn is the real Matty Ice.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
DD's amazing touchddown run on the Packers throwback game, I saw it live, and the effort and mentality and he wouldn't give up was great.

Best one not by the Packers: The Eagle's kick return for a TD versus the Giants, it was an improbable comeback effort by the Eagles that contributed to the Packers SB win.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well...AFTER the poll popped up I still would have to say my absolute favorite was Freeman's OT catch on that Monday nighter against the Vikings. I can still hear Al Michaels saying "He did WHAT?"

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers lifting the Lombardi. Best moment in sports for me, even better than Crosby's golden goal for Canada in Vancouver.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted Starr's QB sneak but a close second for me would be Wayne Simmons forced fumble, which led to a Packer score to put the Pack up 21-0 early in that playoff game against the then-powerhouse 49'ers, in their house. A previous poster also noted and I totally agree at that time I KNEW the Packers where finally a legit force in the NFL again, back in the mid-nineties.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a lot of really good memories, from the Sneak to Desmond doing the robot, Al with the pick 6, The joy on Clfton, Woodson and Drivers facesat the end of SB 45, but I also really enjoyed the Packer WR's running through that ragmuffin secondary of the Steelers!
Pack88

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come to think about it, watching John Jefferson and/or James Lofton high five the crowd after Lambeau Field home games back in the early '80's was a glimmer of hope in a dark time.

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well...AFTER the poll popped up I still would have to say my absolute favorite was Freeman's OT catch on that Monday nighter against the Vikings. I can still hear Al Michaels saying "He did WHAT?"

In that game, I also loved the referee's reaction while reviewing the replay. He was practically laughing. What made it better was it was against the Vikings.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Given the options I'll take Tramon's INT.

20 years too young to have seen the Ice Bowl, Favre to Jennings was regular season, I was in second grade when Desmond ran back that kick and we won that Super Bowl, and I'm ruling out Al Harris in retrospect because it didn't lead to a Super Bowl.

I'll take the Playoffs INT that kickstarted a Super Bowl run.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Al Harris, that has got to be one of the best Packer moments I can remember. I was watching the game with some college buddies of mine, when Harris got that INT, I lost my head completely. I started screaming my lungs out and I was jumping up and down on the sofa and overturning furniture. I don't know what it was but that play just lit me up and it's one I'll always remember as one of my favorite plays by one of my favorite Packers. "We want the ball and we're gonna score!" That play and those words shall live forever!

Members online

Latest posts