2023 Superlatives: Up First MVP

Who is your choice for the 2023 Packers MVP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Title says it all…cast your forum vote for who deserves the team MVP award for the 2023 Green Bay Packers.

I don’t think anyone else on the team would be brought up for a vote, but apologies if I missed someone you truly think should get a vote. Me personally it’s a three legged race but I’ll leave it at that.

Poll will close in 14 days.

Other superlatives incoming.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Love took off after AJ33 came back healthy which is why AJ got my vote. I actually think, though Reed had the numbers, that Doubs was the most consistent receiver from games 1 to 19 and is definitely WR2 at least.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mid-season, you would have needed to have a "None Of The Above" option. I'm not sure that anyone was consistently good all season. Kenny Clark, Aaron Jones, and Jordan Love all played great down the stretch.

I just think that it is too hard to ignore Jordan Love as the MVP of a team that really didn't have an MVP. He was a rock all season, except for one or two games. He didn't crumble under the pressure, panic, or make many mistakes. I truly believe that his calm and cool supported all of the young dudes this season. MVP

Kenny Clark played well all season, but for not being the nose this season, should have had more sacks/pressures/hits. I blame Joe Barry to some degree for how he devised the pressure schemes, but still being in the middle Kenny should have stopped more QB escapes.

Aaron Jones was great for the final games, but was injured too much and also unavailable for many critical drives. I love him, love his yardage, love his attitude and impact on the locker room, but can't ignore that the coaches feel the need to pull him out of key drives to "save" him even when healthy. To be MVP, he needs to be out there and available consistently.

Reaction score
I think Love took off after AJ33 came back healthy which is why AJ got my vote. I actually think, though Reed had the numbers, that Doubs was the most consistent receiver from games 1 to 19 and is definitely WR2 at least.
Doubs for me is like a crossover between James Jones and Driver. Sophomore version albeit.