Week 12 Picks

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Shortened after 3 games

Vikings at Falcons
Was hoping I could pick this as an upset, but not without Adrian Peterson.

Browns at Bengals
Bengals all the way, looking for their seasonale sweep against the bottomless pit of losers in Cleveland

Panthers at Colts
Colts gave up weeks ago...

Texans at Jaguars
Shouldn't be hard for this game, just run it.

Bills at Jets
Sadly the Jets should have no problem with the rest of their schedule, other than Miami and the other New York team.

Cardinals at Rams
Loser bowl, I seriously believe Josh McDaniels was a big no no for the Rams, they ain't airing it out, their erring it out.

Buccaneers at Titans
I'm taking Tampa Bay in this one, even though their offense has been non existent most this year, outside of Blounte's runs..

Bears at Raiders
Raiders should handle this one, at home too, they've got the momentum.

Redskins at Seahawks
I still say the Redskins will not win another game, and I still mean it.

Patriots at Eagles
The Dream team is back they say, I am not they though, Patriots in a blow out.

Broncos at Chargers
I just don't see them losing to Tebow. By now, the Chargers need to get their **** together.

Steelers at Chiefs
Orton? What a joke for this team, no one can catch the damn ball and hold onto it, let alone score points.

Giants at Saints
I'm taking the Saints at home, let the Giants streak of bad luck continue.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
3-0 on Thanksgiving. So, looking for upsets this weekend got a bit tough to me. Not feeling much and honestly Thursday felt like a Sunday lol.

Same picks as you Bogart but 3.

I went with Titans over Bucs at home. Went back and forth on it. I am banking on the Bucs being a bit flat I guess after putting so much into the Packers game. Both these teams are boring to me but I will take the Titans at home.

I picked Denver over San Diego as an upset. Why not? I think it was more based on Rivers and the Broncos pass rush then it was to me anything Tebow related. Broncos might be able to run the ball well in this game though. Getting rid of Norv would be the best thing to happen to SD. I still never got the firing of Marty after a 14-2 season when they were really playoff newbs getting beaten by a seasoned NE team.

In a bold move I picked the underdog Colts to beat the Panthers at home. First time I picked Indy to win all year. Again why not? Addai is back this week coming off a bye and the Panthers can't stop the run. If the Colts are serious about not going 0-16 then this is a week they have to take very seriously. Run the ball and don't turn it over. On defense try to get Freeney/Mathis going vs. a mistake prone Cam Newton. Panthers have not won a road game in ages either. I am just giving the Colts the benefit of the doubt here coming off a bye. If they lose this game then uh oh......crunch time to get a win.

Thanks to the NFL for letting us watch the Chiefs on prime time again. That should be quite lovely.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Thanks to the NFL for letting us watch the Chiefs on prime time again. That should be quite lovely.

Sure is swell getting to watch that back up for the Chiefs get smothered again, they could have at least gave us a better game. Still better than watching Jets/Bills and Falcons/Vikings as we are getting today.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD

Enough Colts. Enough. I gave them the benefit of the doubt today against a 2 win team (now 3 win team). Is Painter the best this team could find? Absolutely pathetic!!!!

/end rant

If it wasn't for GB I would be bored out of my mind at times this year. Thank you for giving me something good to watch boys.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's not just painter, their defense don't even try anymore.

I thought they were actually going to win today to be honest, I had that feeling, you know maybe they'll get it together for a 1 win.

I am glad we have Jules on this forum, one of my favorite people here.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's not just painter, their defense don't even try anymore.

I thought they were actually going to win today to be honest, I had that feeling, you know maybe they'll get it together for a 1 win.

I am glad we have Jules on this forum, one of my favorite people here.

No crap. I thought today was the day they give the fans the win. They could have won IMO too with good play calling and EFFORT. Next up they get to watch Brady hang 180 points on them and then see Painter get carried off on a stretcher in Baltimore. Oh yay.

You are one of my fave people too. I should change my avatar since at this point it would not shock me if Luck demands a draft day trade. Polian sucks.

Colts ruined my perfect picks this week so far too.

/end rant

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No crap. I thought today was the day they give the fans the win. They could have won IMO too with good play calling and EFFORT. Next up they get to watch Brady hang 180 points on them and then see Painter get carried off on a stretcher in Baltimore. Oh yay.

You are one of my fave people too. I should change my avatar since at this point it would not shock me if Luck demands a draft day trade. Polian sucks.

Colts ruined my perfect picks this week so far too.

/end rant

But I am thinking, they went for two points, didn't get it, should have just kicked the extra point, then in the end go into OT but they played like they gave up after the Panthers got to 27 points.

I can't think of his name, but there was a back up quarterback for the Colts a few years ago they should have went after, he was actually trained in the Manning system and received play time, what ever his name is would have been much better than Painter.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
But I am thinking, they went for two points, didn't get it, should have just kicked the extra point, then in the end go into OT but they played like they gave up after the Panthers got to 27 points.

I can't think of his name, but there was a back up quarterback for the Colts a few years ago they should have went after, he was actually trained in the Manning system and received play time, what ever his name is would have been much better than Painter.

Jim Sorgi. Yes I wanted him back too. Not sure how hurt he got with the Giants but he even said he was hoping the Colts would give him a call. He was there for years and could at least move the ball into FG range in most drives.

But, no lets stick with Finger Painter and give Kerry Collins millions to do nothing.

Oh and the stinky Jets pulled out another lucky win......

At this point Kitten would be a better option at QB then Painter.

/end rant

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm still right when I said Josh McDaniels I mean *cough cough* Josh McDumbass was a big capitol, black and white NO for the St. Louis Rams.

How in the hell do you keep Steven Jackson barely producing when he is the best running back that team has had since Marshall Faulk and Eric ****erson? Oh, because you got Josh McDaniels as your offensive coordinator.

When they play with Sam Bradford, they don't even have Steven Jackson on the field, they run that 4 Wide option, and 5 WR's, and all kinds of other stuff that don't require a running back. At the least, McDaniels could RUN SCREENS!!! That's what the Saints do! They don't run it every down either, but they make damn good use of Sproles, Ingram and Thomas! When they aren't tallying rushing yards, their RB's are getting huge chunks of receiving yards.

The Rams should be trying to run the ball and mix it up, Bradford showed so much promise last year as a rookie and so far, I'm very un-impressed. They have Steven Jackson, a ******* work horse who is one of the best backs in the league, but they don't even consider him, it's just pass, pass, pass, pass, run, pass, pass, pass, run, even when your quarterback is struggling.

McDaniels is a *******, I swear everyone that comes from Bill Bellichek sucks. Eric Mangini turned out to be a joke, and so did McDaniels.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Broncos do it again. This is getting freaky at times LOL. Divine intervention!!! But, yeah the Broncos D needs more praise.

Seahawks=epic fail

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Broncos do it again. This is getting freaky at times LOL. Divine intervention!!! But, yeah the Broncos D needs more praise.

Seahawks=epic fail

Why does the Broncos defense get no praise?

It's just like Andy Dalton gets no credit, while Tebow gets the entire spot light.

Broncos beat the Jets, which came from Sanchez pick 6
Broncos defense forced a turnover in OT against Miami. That game was NOT all Tebow, in OT he went 3 and out. The defense won them that game, not him.
Broncos defense held the Chiefs in check the entire game
Broncos defense picked off Carson Palmer 3 times to beat the Raiders

But of course this never gets mentioned, it's all Tebow is the only reason they are winning.

Latest posts