NFL Weekly Prediction Contest: Week 16

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season is winding down. The Carolina Panthers defied the odds and won a game. How will that play out this week? Old School scored a hole in one! Can he repeat? Ravens-Niners could be a preview of the SB. Picking a winner from 2 bad teams may be harder than choosing between 2 good ones. Nevertheless! We shall try.

Guess the score of each team of each game.
Each game winner you pick correctly earns 5 points.
Pick correctly the winner for at least half the scheduled games and you receive an additional 20 points bonus.
Pick correctly the winner for at least 75% of the scheduled games and you receive an additional 40 points plus the 20 points as well.
If you pick the correct winner for all but one game you earn an additional 100 bonus points plus the 20 and 40 from above!
Guess the winner of ALL the games and you win 150 bonus points plus the 20, 40, and 100 from above!
Guess the correct winner and SCORE of any game and you receive 125 points for each!
And if you should pick the correct winner and score of EVERY game you get 5,000 points mega jackpot!
Go for it!

Please enter your scores for the games below:

TNF
Saints at Rams

Saturday Bengals at Steelers
Bills at Chargers

Sunday Colts at Falcons
Packers at Panthers
Browns at Texans
Lions at Vikings
Commanders at Jets
Seahawks at Titans
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Cardinals at Bears
Cowboys at Dolphins
Patriots at Broncos

Monday Raiders at Chiefs
Giants at Eagles
Ravens at 49ers

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All Scores 27-24

TNF
Rams

Saturday
Steelers
Bills

Sunday
Falcons
Texans
Lions
Jets
Seahawks
Buccaneers
Bears
Cowboys

Monday
Chiefs
Eagles
49ers

OP
OP
milani

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season is winding down. The Carolina Panthers defied the odds and won a game. How will that play out this week? Old School scored a hole in one! Can he repeat? Ravens-Niners could be a preview of the SB. Picking a winner from 2 bad teams may be harder than choosing between 2 good ones. Nevertheless! We shall try.

Pick correctly the winner for at least half the scheduled games and you receive an additional 20 points bonus.
Pick correctly the winner for at least 75% of the scheduled games and you receive an additional 40 points plus the 20 points as well.
If you pick the correct winner for all but one game you earn an additional 100 bonus points plus the 20 and 40 from above!
Guess the winner of ALL the games and you win 150 bonus points plus the 20, 40, and 100 from above!
Guess the correct winner and SCORE of any game and you receive 125 points for each!
And if you should pick the correct winner and score of EVERY game you get 5,000 points mega jackpot!
Go for it!

TNF
Saints at Rams

Bills at Chargers

Sunday Colts at Falcons
Packers at Panthers
Browns at Texans
Lions at Vikings
Commanders at Jets
Seahawks at Titans
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Cardinals at Bears
Cowboys at Dolphins
Patriots at Broncos

Monday Raiders at Chiefs
Giants at Eagles
Ravens at 49ers
This will be a tough week. There are only about 3 slam dunks. The others could depend on weather
All Scores 27-24

TNF
Rams

Saturday
Steelers
Bills

Sunday
Falcons
Texans
Lions
Jets
Seahawks
Buccaneers
Bears
Cowboys

Monday
Chiefs
Eagles
49ers
I love that 27-24 score. Hopefully, by tagging ALL of them the Eagle will land this week. Last week you got robbed.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be a tough week. There are only about 3 slam dunks. The others could depend on weather

I love that 27-24 score. Hopefully, by tagging ALL of them the Eagle will land this week. Last week you got robbed.
It was my own fault. Sometimes a person can over think things. I still have high hopes! Ya just never know what you're gonna get in a box of chocolates.

OP
OP
milani

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Go for it!

TNF
Saints at Rams

Bills at Chargers

Sunday Colts at Falcons
Packers at Panthers
Browns at Texans
Lions at Vikings
Commanders at Jets
Seahawks at Titans
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Cardinals at Bears
Cowboys at Dolphins
Patriots at Broncos

Monday Raiders at Chiefs
Giants at Eagles
Ravens at 49ers
Rams 24 Saints 13
Bengals 20 Steelers 17
Bills 31 Chargers 20
Colts 23 Falcons 16
Packers 19 Panthers 16
Texans 24 Browns 20
Lions 31 Vikings 24
Jets 16 Commanders 13
Seahawks 20 Titans 17
Buccaneers 24 Jaguars 20
Bears 27 Cardinals 13
Dolphins 27 Cowboys 24
Broncos 20 Patriots 9
Chiefs 31 Raiders 20
Eagles 35 Giants 13
Niners 30 Ravens 20

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Eagles suck lately, but they do play the Giants this weekend. Yeah, I ignored the NASA analogy. V is very good at picking winners, but he chooses not to pad his points with bingos like milani does.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And I'm jealous because I suck at bingo scores and picks.
The Eagles suck lately, but they do play the Giants this weekend. Yeah, I ignored the NASA analogy. V is very good at picking winners, but he chooses not to pad his points with bingos like milani does.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And I'm jealous because I suck at bingo scores and picks.:tdown:
Yes. Either one. It will get put in the books.
Delete that other one mil. It annoys me.

Reaction score
TNF Saints 23 at Rams 24

Saturday Bengals 13 at Steelers 23
Bills 31 at Chargers 13

Sunday Colts 17 at Falcons 20
Packers 21 at Panthers 13
Browns 23 at Texans 24
Lions 29 at Vikings 23
Commanders 23 at Jets 13
Seahawks 27 at Titans 20
Jaguars 24 at Buccaneers 21
Cardinals 17 at Bears 24
Cowboys 27 at Dolphins 31
Patriots 10 at Broncos 21

Monday
Raiders 24 at Chiefs 27
Giants 17 at Eagles 27
Ravens 20 at 49ers 23

Last edited:
OP
OP
milani

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TNF Saints 23 at Rams 24

Saturday Bengals 13 at Steelers 23
Bills 31 at Chargers 13

Sunday Colts 17 at Falcons 20
Packers 21 at Panthers 13
Browns 23 at Texans 24
Lions 29 at Vikings 23
Commanders 23 at Jets 13
Seahawks 27 at Titans 20
Jaguars 24 at Buccaneers 21
Cardinals 17 at Bears 24
Cowboys 27 at Dolphins 31
Patriots 10 at Broncos 21

Monday
Raiders 24 at Chiefs 27
Giants 17 at Eagles 27
Ravens 20 at 49ers 23
You stand a good chance of hitting another home ‍♂️.

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rams 27 Saints 24
Bengals 24 Steelers 16
Bills 31 Bolts 17
Colts 23 Falcons 17
Hawks 24 Titans 17
Lions 27 Vikings 20
Commies 20 Jets 17
Pack 20 Panthers 17
Texans 23 Browns 20
Bucs 27 Jags 20
Bears 20 Cards 10
Fins 27 Boys 24
Broncos 27 Pats 17
Chiefs 31 Raiders 20
Eagles 24 Giants 17
9ers 31 Ravens 24

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read this before I checked the score. I'd have been super p'o'd if it was 31-23 because I changed from that.
I know how that works. Went away from what I was doing last week, and whack! Smacked in the head. I need to have some good weeks here to get into the hunt. Running out of time fast.

Reaction score
I know how that works. Went away from what I was doing last week, and whack! Smacked in the head. I need to have some good weeks here to get into the hunt. Running out of time fast.
Don’t feel bad @Voyageur, the first week I played I was off by 43 points on the Raiders!
Last week I hit an exact score.
I’m all over the map surfacing and submerging like a Wild Whale on a psychedelic trip :laugh:

Reaction score
Amen! They were due to rip someone a new one.
I stopped watching when it was like 27-7, I was surprised The Saints scored 2X they looked awful for about 3qtrs. Carr kept throwing 3 yard passes and they were losing by 3 scores. Weird play-calling

Members online

Latest posts