Announcement We need a logo...

Hank Scorpio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My vote would be for a picture of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes wearing a backwards Packers hat and peeing on a Vikings logo.

Those are always clever and relevant.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just threw something together real quick because I think this might be kind of what longtimefan was talking about. It certainly isn't a finished product, just kind of throwing it out there.

Attachments

• PackersForum.jpg
    PackersForum.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 378

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else like just having the GB logo up there? I think it makes the site feel like it's THE real Packers forum. Some of the other forums don't feel as authentic. I like the design Rob has going here, and I don't necessarily see why we need to replace it with a logo? Maybe put the logo at the bottom?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else like just having the GB logo up there? I think it makes the site feel like it's THE real Packers forum. Some of the other forums don't feel as authentic. I like the design Rob has going here, and I don't necessarily see why we need to replace it with a logo? Maybe put the logo at the bottom?

Think this got lost in the shuffle

No real dead line. Also, if you can avoid it, try not to use the Packers logo. (trying to get something we can put on shirts and stickers, :smile:)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get about 10 dif designs out of all thats submitted & each member gets 1 vote. Of course we'll have to set a deadline so we're not waiting so long for people to vote.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Examples

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I like the middle one
I could do w/o the bottom one. At least the name anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts