1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wassup Packer Fans!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sask_cheesehead, May 7, 2009.

1. sask_cheesehead

sask_cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Greetings everyone. I am a Wisconsin (Waukesha) native who moved to Saskatchewan in Canada 6 years ago. My wife and I are Packer fans through-and-through and have also grown to become big fans of the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the CFL. One of the reasons I love the Riders is because they remind me so much of the Packers. They are a small-market team with a rich heritage and rabidly devoted fans.

My AFC team in the NFL is the Miami Dolphins, and they and the Pack have been "my teams" since the first days I can remember watching football as a wee lad. My earliest memories, though, are of notable Packers such as Lynn Dickey, James Lofton, and Eddie Lee Ivery.

I'm looking forward to reading many posts on PackerForum, as I've come to believe that Fan Forums are the best place to stay up-to-date on your favorite team, as well as a place to share the ups and downs with like-minded individuals.

:cool:
  2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +282 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome to the forum!
  3. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the forum...A Roughrider fan, Is Drew Tate still on the team?

(I'm a Hawkeye fan if you didn't know)
  4. sask_cheesehead

sask_cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    There was GREAT anticipation and high hopes for Tate in the Riders organization and among fans. But, unfortunately, I don't think he ever even made a game-day roster. They have since parted ways and Tate is listed by the CFL as a Free Agent.
  5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I knew he never played, it's a shame he was good as a sophomore and junior in college, had high hopes in 2006 but fell apart as did the rest of the team.