Viks vs Pack

Reaction score
A 4th year QB with all those practice and scrimmages and 3 years of study under a HOF QB? Stop making those excuses.
I made those excuses for Trevor across his first season. Led the league in INT. 2 wins?
Seemed to work out pretty accurately.

You probably would’ve fired everyone after week 7 :roflmao:

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well everyone time to go add my spices and grind the meat for the 25lbs of regular and spicy garlic kielbasa I am smoking tomorrow

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Titans and Panthers won today! This is exciting hoping for the number one pick. It feels like when we used to be in playoff contention and hoping the teams in front us to lose, only this is the opposite.

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
l listened to this game and it was a slop fest of inexperience. 100 yards penalties and loads of dropped passes. Very few QBs can overcome that, but rarely will a first season starter erase the mistakes across an entire team.
Frankly, the entire OFF is terrible; penalties 3 of them for 45 (45% of total) are lack of discipline. That is not Love but he is not the guy based on his performances (all of them, look at his stats), problem is they have no one else . Yes their receivers are young but that is not an excuse (ie. Jordan Addison Vikes), their OL is poor to fair at best, on top of that, GB did not have to give the oft injured Bakhtieri millions that are going down the drain. This management team has proven they have no idea what they are doing.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A 4th year QB with all those practice and scrimmages and 3 years of study under a HOF QB? Stop making those excuses.
There are rookies looking way better than him this year and the rookies last year looked better. I have to wonder, how many bad to mediocre games does a player need to have? Yes some good to HOF QB'S looked bad in they're first years, but they always showed flashes of what they could do, JL has had ZERO flashes of greatness. He lucked out against DEN as two of his TDs could have easily been INTs which would've really changed the narrative around him. He's not BH bad, but he's not even remotely shown he's a good NFL QB, the future, he is not.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe they find a way?
No. I finally have to relent. If Love improves it will take another 3 years. He is nowhere near where he should be. I agree that his team does not help him. Every series there is some penalty on the offense even when we make a 1st down. But watch when he checks down he is slow to it, then telegraphs it, then a simple playground pass is off target and the back has to make a remarkable catch and by that time they got him. Yes, he throws into coverage but he missed guys who were quite open a lot today. Throw in the drops. Love does not jump on his teammates yet because he has flaws. If Rodgers saw those drops he would be staring down a few numbers.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LaFleur: “it did not feel like we had as many mental errors today. It felt like our guys were running the correct routes. It wasn’t that”

JoePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything starts at the top. M.Murphy needs to go. Didn't like the Lafleur pick. MLF couldn't handle Rodgers and the game is over his head.
No SB's till major changes. If there was a single owner, I doubt Capers would've lasted like he did. Things like that need to change.
Only 2SB victories with 2 MVP qb's pretty much tells it all.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, cousins torn achilles..done for year. Looks like we won't be alone at the bottom too long. Seriously though the injuries have really made this season tough for the teams that thought they would be there at the end. I've never seen so many torn Achilles in 1 season.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything starts at the top. M.Murphy needs to go. Didn't like the Lafleur pick. MLF couldn't handle Rodgers and the game is over his head.
No SB's till major changes. If there was a single owner, I doubt Capers would've lasted like he did. Things like that need to change.
Only 2SB victories with 2 MVP qb's pretty much tells it all.

They needed to sign a couple of cheap veteran free agents..te..wr..lt.who knew if Bahk would be playing..they really had no plan for his season ending injury.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Positivity!!! I got my patio furniture wrapped up this afternoon. Got 3 water fountains winterized and packed away.

Negativity!!! I have 4th row on the 30 for the Rams game. I don't like being "in stadium" anymore. Besides, I spent too much time there in the 70's and 80's.

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    989.7 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Positivity!!! I got my patio furniture wrapped up this afternoon. Got 3 water fountains winterized and packed away.

Negativity!!! I have 4th row on the 30 for the Rams game. I don't like being "in stadium" anymore. Besides, I spent too much time there in the 70's and 80's.
Wow

We watching btf as well

And my water fountain is up and running. We had sun roof open on way home from.home depot.

At home depot. In surprise az 4 packer jerseys

At Walmart 3 packer jerseys

Guy next to our car said way to keep representing them

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings played like crap and still won by 2 touchdowns. What does that say about the state of the Packers? No doubt the Packers are now the worst team in the league. Is it coaching or a complete lack of talent? While there are serious holes on the team, I would say that their weekly mess is a lack of coaching. Stenovich was a good o line coach. Time to send him back where he belongs.

Members online