Vikings Get Farve'd

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a great game, but too many turnovers for Minnesota. Not a good decision by Favre in the final minute of regulation, but also not great coaching by Childress to play for a long field goal, allowing for a mental lapse of 12 men in the huddle. It is a testament for how important home field advantage can be.

On the bright side - for the Vikings - is that they out-played the Saints on defense and should be strong for the upcoming season. I have a feeling that Favre will not be able to resist another go. Think about it - after tonite's game, what team would be confident facing Minnesota, even at home???

A heart-breaker, but serious character-builder for Minnesota.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got Favre'd!

That's when your QB throws a game ending INT?

And, as I've said before, it's not like he put by himself the Vikings in there; it's not like he had a great game.

He had a mediocre game, and threw the closing int.

OP
OP
J

jeg53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a bad decision,oh really, call time out for five yard penalty that forces you to throw the ball, and then throw the ball across the field like a college OB.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a great game, but too many turnovers for Minnesota. Not a good decision by Favre in the final minute of regulation, but also not great coaching by Childress to play for a long field goal, allowing for a mental lapse of 12 men in the huddle. It is a testament for how important home field advantage can be.

On the bright side - for the Vikings - is that they out-played the Saints on defense and should be strong for the upcoming season. I have a feeling that Favre will not be able to resist another go. Think about it - after tonite's game, what team would be confident facing Minnesota, even at home???

Okay, but who's the QB? That's the most important facet of a team. Favre put them in another level. Tjax can't do that.

If Favre comes back and plays like he did this year, then they're a serious contender.

If their QB is Tjax, the division is ours.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Are you serious? Brees exposed a lot out of the queens coverage. they don't seem to cover the right side of the field a whole lot and that's where teams will try to exploit them, just like Zona exploited the middle of our defense. Oh yeah if you don't realize Brett screwed the queens in a way that they don't realize. For example, if he does retire who will be their next qb? Tjax? Rosenfields? By getting to where they are right now they have a really low draft pick which I doubt got snag them a qb either. It'll take another 2-3 years of searching to find their next franchise guy. Oh well queens fans at least the packers get their division back!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, but who's the QB? That's the most important facet of a team. Favre put them in another level. Tjax can't do that.

If Favre comes back and plays like he did this year, then they're a serious contender.

If their QB is Tjax, the division is ours.

If he does I am wondering if they will actually start testing the ****** for steriods next year instead of just conviently ignoring them like this year.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts