2023 Game 16 rematch with the Vikings pregame thread: Win or stay home

Reaction score
I just ran it. Seattle loss today, Packer wins today and next Sunday. I get 100%.
I think You guys are saying the same thing. I did that with Milani by mistaking a comment about future weeks. It gets complicated.

Let’s get past tonight as we have our hands full.

Happy New Year Packer Brothers n Sisters!!
Let’s start it off doing justice in Minneapolis :)

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice long drive for a TD. Shaved off ton of time

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Watched the replay of Packers and Queens, my comment was where has this Packer team been! They looked fast and aggressive, they had a we are coming into your Queen house and are going to beat your a**, only low point was kicking, dude make and xtra point! Happy New Year all!!

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched the replay of Packers and Queens, my comment was where has this Packer team been! They looked fast and aggressive, they had a we are coming into your Queen house and are going to beat your a**, only low point was kicking, dude make and xtra point! Happy New Year all!!
The Pansy dome is becoming Lafleurs soldiers field.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pansy dome is becoming Lafleurs soldiers field.
I honestly think our offense plays better indoors. Even our D has played better inside. We almost beat Atlanta in the dome. We played well for one half. And really we should have beaten the Raiders as well.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly think our offense plays better indoors. Even our D has played better inside. We almost beat Atlanta in the dome. We played well for one half. And really we should have beaten the Raiders as well.
Except for Philly, everyone in the NFC is warm weather / indoors for our upcoming road warrior winning streak. :whistling:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually better to be a warm weather team...or both. If you want to win the Super Bowl.

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think, eventually, all NFL stadiums will be like Las Vegas, and have domes and real grass.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I do think, eventually, all NFL stadiums will be like Las Vegas, and have domes and real grass.
Could be. For those that haven't been paying attention to the news or haven't driven by Lambeau lately, you may be in for a Surprise on Sunday. Santa brought the Packers a present. Took all 9 reindeer to help install it! :coffee:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be. For those that haven't been paying attention to the news or haven't driven by Lambeau lately, you may be in for a Surprise on Sunday. Santa brought the Packers a present. Took all 9 reindeer to help install it! :coffee:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Picture is looking NE towards Lombardi Ave. Atrium would be on the far side of the dome in this picture. Packer HOF was in the metal yellow building attached left of the stadium.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Picture is looking NE towards Lombardi Ave. Atrium would be on the far side of the dome in this picture. Packer HOF was in the metal yellow building attached left of the stadium.
Hmmmm.....must have been the work of the Elves on the ground! No way could Santa and the Reindeer move ALL those building AND put the dome on in one night!

Members online

Latest posts