Vikings fans are quite the bitter ones

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I would say your wasting your time on this thread. Let them rant and get it out. You knew it was coming as a Viking fan. On another Packer forum I visit it didn't take but 18 hours for on of them to throw the championship line out there on a thread were we were talking about the Packers. He knew I was a Vikings fan and just couldn't resist. Thought it would get to me. You have to remember that most people on these threads have only seen two Packer QB's play in their lifetime, Favre and Rodgers. So let em rant and be prepared for 13 Championship crap. (really it's 15, but Packer fans would rather dismiss two then give the Vikings one.)

Hell yeah! What's the matter with us? Why wouldn't we like stuff like this?!

(Please, robdog, can we get a sarcasm smiley?)

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Is that Fred Sanford's couch?? (I can hear muttering...can't quite make it out, but it sounds like "Stick it to Ted, stick it to Ted...")

LOL... I think it's Al Bundy's couch... if the hand down the front of the pants is any indication.

If it was Fred Sanford, it would have been something like this:

"Minnesota! I'm coming to join ya!"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:happy0005:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
it's actually pretty funny.

When have Vikings fans EVER been happy?

All last year it was "the refs screwed us" in the NFC Championship. (Which is also hilarious if you look up stats to that game, N.O. had far more penalties than them) They made excuse after excuse for Adrian Peterson fumbling in that game, and Brett Favre's worst moment to throw an interception.

Even when they were 15-1 and lost to Atlanta in the NFC Title match 10 years ago, they still never gave the Falcons credit for getting turnovers and beating their sorry *****. It was "we missed a field goal that would have won it".

Had the Vikings played Denver in 1998 at the Super Bowl, they would have lost, considering they couldn't beat Atlanta, who was demolished by the Broncos.

Last year there is no way in hell you can convince me they would have some how beat the Colts in the Super Bowl with their 6 turnovers against the Saints.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
god...i don't even want to think what those two weeks would have been like
:viksux::viksux:

They would have finally broke the Buffalo Bills record of most Super Bowl loses LMAOOOO but I'm glad they didn't make it. I was happy for the Saints, and I don't think i could have handled the Manning *** kissing anymore.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
They would have finally broke the Buffalo Bills record of most Super Bowl loses LMAOOOO but I'm glad they didn't make it. I was happy for the Saints, and I don't think i could have handled the Manning *** kissing anymore.

To be fair, those Super Bowl losses were all in a row. :rotfl:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Hey, I was hoping that they would kick the cowfails ***** when they played them

(we so need a cowboy sux banner)

Agreed. I first learned to hate Dallas as a kid in northern New England in the late 70s when I'd see people wearing Cowboys gear. It was like:

"So, you from Dallas?" "No."
"Your family from Dallas, then?" "No."
"From anywhere in Texas?" "No."
"You ever been to Texas?" "No."

:frustrated:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Buffalo should have beat the Giants, if it wasn't for as well all know...missed field goal.

I couldn't believe Washington stomped them so bad. After that it wasn't a shock how Dallas was a 14 point favorite on the spread back in 1992.

Some players deserve rings that never get it, and Jim Kelly is one of the very few I would say should have got a ring.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Buffalo should have beat the Giants, if it wasn't for as well all know...missed field goal.

WIIIIIIIIDE Right. Poor Norwood :rotfl:

Some players deserve rings that never get it, and Jim Kelly is one of the very few I would say should have got a ring.

Yeah. Agreed. Even though he was a divisional rival, I've never hated Buffalo. I remember the old K-Gun Offense. Jim Kelly was fun to watch, that's for sure, and he was a great QB.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
WIIIIIIIIDE Right. Poor Norwood :rotfl:

Yeah. Agreed. Even though he was a divisional rival, I've never hated Buffalo. I remember the old K-Gun Offense. Jim Kelly was fun to watch, that's for sure, and he was a great QB.

That whole offense was a powerhouse.

When I seen Andre Reed in the HoF votes this year all i could think is "what if" they would have won just ONE of those Super Bowls. They would have far more Hall of Famers than they do now. Possibly that whole offense would be in the Hall.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
That whole offense was a powerhouse.

When I seen Andre Reed in the HoF votes this year all i could think is "what if" they would have won just ONE of those Super Bowls. They would have far more Hall of Famers than they do now. Possibly that whole offense would be in the Hall.

Certainly. Kelly made the HOF, if I remember correctly - first ballot. Can't remember if anyone else did.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If the Vikings move to L.A. and the Browns were to replace them in our division, becoming NFC again as they were before the merger, I guess they would want a rivalry with Holmgren vs his old team LOL. Been thinking about this a while.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(we so need a cowboy sux banner)

How's this?

If the Vikings move to L.A. and the Browns were to replace them in our division, becoming NFC again as they were before the merger, I guess they would want a rivalry with Holmgren vs his old team LOL. Been thinking about this a while.

Then, are we gonna need this?

I got a million of 'em.

Attachments

• dalsux.gif
    dalsux.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 246
  • clesux.gif
    clesux.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 216

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
How's this?

Then, are we gonna need this?

I got a million of 'em.

LMAOOOOOOOOO I laughed so hard when I seen the Dallas one, and the orange one is funny too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts