Vikings fans are quite the bitter ones

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings fans are not the same just like you all aren't the same. I noticed that these Vikings fans knew something about pro wrestling. Any fans of pro wrestling are going to be pretty dumb not matter where they are from. Pro wrestling is just sad, and anyone watching it should be ashamed unless they are under 12 years old.

Me, I'm not jealous. Football is fun to watch, but now it's over and I move on to baseball, my other favorite sport. Let's talk about them Brewers!

Reaction score
I like the Bears more than the Vikings. I made a bet with a friend when I lived in MN back in 98 that the Packers would win another superbowl before the Vikings did. I need to collect on that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice additions! :thumbsup:
Thank you.

With our lists we can see why it was one of the worst years to be a Viqueens fan!
(Maybe the worst of all time?)
While we can rejoice that it is indeed a good time to be a Packers fan! Whoo-hoo!
:viksux:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's possible for me to get along with anyone no matter who they root for, except the Vikings fans. Even when I am nice and can ignore the smartass comments about us "cheating" them in wins, it's impossible to get along with most of them.

They make more excuses for losing than ANY team I have ever seen! Just look at last year, they had the Overtime rules changed because of them *****ing and crying, while they totally ignored the 6 turnovers that really blew their Super Bowl last year. Did Favre not blow that game at the end?

I love to see Minnesota get washed up quarterbacks that some how promise them they will make it to the Super Bowl and it never happens cause they always "beat themselves"

What gets me is how Minnesota always goes after washed up quarterbacks. Favre and Cunnigham both had one career year there, but still no Super Bowl. Of Warren Moon, Randall Cunnigham, and Brett Favre, none of them brought them to the Super Bowl, or won them anything besides meaningless division titles.

:viksux::viksux::viksux:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally got banned from that forum the other day.. That has to be the worst fan base in the NFC..

Scout.com: One down, three to go

and this is thread I posted in that got me banned lol

Scout.com: Vikings trump Packers in every way except rings...

That last one sums up what Viking fans think and how they think.

Vikings fans on the other hand are hearty Minnesotans and others like them. Loyal to a fault, ready to come back to this team every year no matter the inevitable heartbreak that seems to come every year. IMO sticking with a team that has never won it all vs. being a frontrunner for a team with multiple rings is a lot tougher. (I'm looking at you too Steelers fans.) Real tough to root for someone that has already won it all.

So how do they explain why the Metrodome was packed from dome to field in 2009, then "empty out" last year? Vikes have not won it all they've gone four time and each time came up empty-handed.

OP
OP
B

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings fans remind me alot like Eagles fans. It seems to me they are the same in the sore loser bargain end of things. Get over it, we have a better management, and a better QB. Brett who??

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course they'll say crap about the Packers and the players; they've never had a SB title and that's the issue with them. They not only trash talk about the Packers, but also about other teams that have won SB's. :viksux:

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course they'll say crap about the Packers and the players; they've never had a SB title and that's the issue with them. They not only trash talk about the Packers, but also about other teams that have won SB's. :viksux:

What went through their heads as they watched the Packers win SB #4.

keteif

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be nice to Vikings fans; They have never won anything, they will never win anything, their stadium is falling apart, and they will lose their team to LA in about a year from now. They do not deserve our attention, we are champs and they are..Well they are Minnesota Vikings.

First off full disclosure, I am a Vikings fan for the 36 years I have been alive (infer jokes if you like). I am not a forum troll. As you can see this is my first post and I am not using an alias.

I have relatives and friends that are as big of Packer fans as there are and are very respectful. We always banter back and forth in a good natured fun. I emailed them today and congratulated a few of them.

I actually came in here to see what the fan base was saying and looking to get a feel of the rivalry that I don’t see much anymore because I now live in Denver. I got to say I was surprised. Don’t get me wrong, I did expect some of what I read but some of it goes way beyond what I expected. I don’t mean to pick on the gentleman I quoted above but I felt it was a good representation of what I read in many other posts so I grabbed it. I mean really, one day after you reach the top you go to this? Wishing that a franchise leave their fan base of 50 years? A great rival and something to look forward to you would like to give up just to spite a few DB fans? To LA no less? Give a piece of an Upper Midwest tradition to the West cost to join the Lakers and Dodgers? So many of you talk about being the best franchise in the history (and I’m not arguing that) of the NFL and what better way to prove it then beating your rivals of so many years. Trade a traditional rival for whom, the Colts or the Rams. Oh what great history. I suppose wish that the Bears leave next and get replaced by the Bengals? Don’t get me wrong, I am not naive to the fact that there are way more than a few ******* Vikings fans out there. But you’re not proving yourself their superior with these types of comments; you’re proving yourself their equal.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
While this is awesome as it is, if you don't mind, I would like to add the following reminders.

22. Metrodump collapses because some genius didn't think it snowed in Minny. Ever.
23. Vikings have to move their last two home games to other venues where they lost both times.
One of them outdoors. Being spoiled in an indoor facility didn't help.
24. Their QB, once an all star, had his worst season ever. Capped off by not making it to 300 games started. (297 just doesn't have the same ring as 300, does it?)
Taken out by North Division Rivals: Da Bears.
The Iron Man is now the Rust Man.
25. The Rust Man was cocky, but not in a good way when there was a sex harassment scandal against him.
26. The Vikings were at the top of the NFC just a year ago are now sharing the bottom of the pit with the Lions.
(I think they are below the Lions even though they both ended up with the same record.)

Don't forget the newest one. The Williams wall is about to be a suspended wall....one of the newest wonders of the world.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
First off full disclosure, I am a Vikings fan for the 36 years I have been alive (infer jokes if you like). I am not a forum troll. As you can see this is my first post and I am not using an alias.

I have relatives and friends that are as big of Packer fans as there are and are very respectful. We always banter back and forth in a good natured fun. I emailed them today and congratulated a few of them.

I actually came in here to see what the fan base was saying and looking to get a feel of the rivalry that I don’t see much anymore because I now live in Denver. I got to say I was surprised. Don’t get me wrong, I did expect some of what I read but some of it goes way beyond what I expected. I don’t mean to pick on the gentleman I quoted above but I felt it was a good representation of what I read in many other posts so I grabbed it. I mean really, one day after you reach the top you go to this? Wishing that a franchise leave their fan base of 50 years? A great rival and something to look forward to you would like to give up just to spite a few DB fans? To LA no less? Give a piece of an Upper Midwest tradition to the West cost to join the Lakers and Dodgers? So many of you talk about being the best franchise in the history (and I’m not arguing that) of the NFL and what better way to prove it then beating your rivals of so many years. Trade a traditional rival for whom, the Colts or the Rams. Oh what great history. I suppose wish that the Bears leave next and get replaced by the Bengals? Don’t get me wrong, I am not naive to the fact that there are way more than a few ******* Vikings fans out there. But you’re not proving yourself their superior with these types of comments; you’re proving yourself their equal.
I would say your wasting your time on this thread. Let them rant and get it out. You knew it was coming as a Viking fan. On another Packer forum I visit it didn't take but 18 hours for on of them to throw the championship line out there on a thread were we were talking about the Packers. He knew I was a Vikings fan and just couldn't resist. Thought it would get to me. You have to remember that most people on these threads have only seen two Packer QB's play in their lifetime, Favre and Rodgers. So let em rant and be prepared for 13 Championship crap. (really it's 15, but Packer fans would rather dismiss two then give the Vikings one.)

Members online

Latest posts