Vikes Vs Packers predictions

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His point was sloppy field + good team will be harder than sloppy field + *** team

Vikings fans make me laugh.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper intercepts Favre for a TD
Bollinger to Ferguson - TD
Longwell - a couple of FG's and all the PAT's

Oh and lest I forget....ADRIAN PETERSON!!!!

Packers are goin' down!

:lol: at the Fergie TD and the Sharper INT.
However, I like Longwell and he'll score 7 points for you - 2 FGs and 1 XP. AP will score the other 6 points.

Your pass D will be in shambles however. MM will completely abandon the run and exploit your weak secondary. Giving credit where credit is due, your DL kicks ***, but your DL won't get to Favre in time for him to pick apart your porous secondary.

If it's any consolation to you though, we won't get 50 yards rushing. 35-13, Packers. And yours truly will get a check for $50 Monday.

May neither team have any injuries.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His point was sloppy field + good team will be harder than sloppy field + *** team

49er fans make me laugh. You ought to come to San Francisco just to see it for yourself. I actually have a friend of mine here who sent me an instant messenger that said he's going to start rooting for the Chargers because he can't stomach rooting for the 49ers any more. I'm not joking.

We recently hired a guy who was a 49er fan. He confessed to me the other day that he's starting to follow the Panthers, but deep down inside, he'll always love the Niners. Imagine that.

Hats off to Viking fans. They at least stick by their team.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I know!!! Isn't it hilarious??? (That means REAL funny Vikeman)
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, hey? (That means you were not real quick to pick up on the point i was making.......you needed someone to explain it to you)
I keep forgetting.........with Viking fans, you need to TYPE SLOWLY, as they can't read fast!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else but i am ready for a blow out game. We havent had one since the Giants game. So with Favre on his "A" game i will say we will blow them out 35-10. But with an interception or two, i think we could see another nail biter. Maybe 17-14

I hate to say this as a Packer fan but can anyone else feel a trap game coming?

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it all really comes down to favres performance....like the remainder of the season will.....if he plays great football well win no problem

favre has a better chance of beating the packers than the vikings do....... and thats the truth

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

Packers are goin' down!

:lol: at the Fergie TD and the Sharper INT.
However, I like Longwell and he'll score 7 points for you - 2 FGs and 1 XP. AP will score the other 6 points.

Your pass D will be in shambles however. MM will completely abandon the run and exploit your weak secondary. Giving credit where credit is due, your DL kicks ***, but your DL won't get to Favre in time for him to pick apart your porous secondary.

If it's any consolation to you though, we won't get 50 yards rushing. 35-13, Packers. And yours truly will get a check for $50 Monday.

May neither team have any injuries.

Well vikesrule,

Nothing wrong with dreaming!

The Fergies TD really got me :lol:

Green Bay 34
Minnesota 13

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
23 to 20

Packers win another close one...

ALL DAY does good, but doesn't kill the Packers

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
peterson has a good day but not great

farve plays mistake free

aj hawk returns to killer mode

nick barnett has 25 tackles

poppinga learns to cover the TE

Pack win 21-10

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers are goin' down!
You were RIGHT!
Packers are goin' down!........the field, drive after drive after drive!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My prediction

Childress gives Peterson more then 2 carries in second half keeping game close like it should have been last time.

Longwell makes 55 yard field goal with 2 seconds to go and seals it.
Obviously NOT "psychic!" :lol: :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
If the field is wet (which looks like it may be) AP will be slowed down considerably. Without him, Minnie (LOL!) won't stand a chance.

Sigh....Soldier field was a sloppy mess...guess Peterson's 3 td's and over 200 yards rushing was a slow down.
45 yards in the THIRD quarter before he got injured. On 11 carries. Just over 4 per carry.
Looks like all it took was a good defense to slow him down! :wink: The field wasn't even sloppy!
I didn't like seeing him get hurt though. I seriously hope he's ok.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:
If the field is wet (which looks like it may be) AP will be slowed down considerably. Without him, Minnie (LOL!) won't stand a chance.

Sigh....Soldier field was a sloppy mess...guess Peterson's 3 td's and over 200 yards rushing was a slow down.
45 yards in the THIRD quarter before he got injured. On 11 carries. Just over 4 per carry.
Looks like all it took was a good defense to slow him down! :wink: The field wasn't even sloppy!
I didn't like seeing him get hurt though. I seriously hope he's ok.

AP will be ok. It was one of those knee stingers. Hurt like crazy and will take you out for a day, but you'll be fine by the end of the week.

I seriously hope AP beats ****erson's record. I like the kid a lot.

Members online

No members online now.