Studs n duds Niners playoffs

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How some people worship the ground this team walks on is beyond me. You root for them because they are your favorite team, but the fact remains for decades now they have been major playoff disappointments, with some pretty putrid performances

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Dude, take your homer glasses off...

And take AR's balls out of your mouth while you're at it.

I'm a huge fan of Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre too, I still have their jerseys, but those guys CHOKE in the playoffs
You get challenged a little bit and go completely unhinged. LMAO.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, take your homer glasses off...

And take AR's balls out of your mouth while you're at it.

I'm a huge fan of Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre too, I still have their jerseys, but those guys CHOKE in the playoffs
oh look the child thinks he's cute LOL

grow up.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How some people worship the ground this team walks on is beyond me. You root for them because they are your favorite team, but the fact remains for decades now they have been major playoff disappointments, with some pretty putrid performances
you couldn't give examples of the game, so give me examples of my "worship"

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot hold my tongue. this is as good of an example as it gets. blind loyalty in the NFL for LaFluer gets you a packing bag. wake up and fix probs reg season and dont hold prisoners. this cheerleader ST head is a guillotine. rotten Kicker that cost the 2021 campaign with poor performance. Too late for 12...he is a playoff choker. DONE.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take your homer glasses off man.

The 49ers were the Number 3 Overall D in the NFL this season for a reason, so I get that we weren't going to score 30 points tonight.

But AR, should have made more plays in general. That's what "winners" (in the playoffs at least) do.
so you have zero plays that you can identify where Rodgers missed what he should have hit and therefore cost the game. Got it.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is possible to believe Aaron Rodgers is the most skilled QB ever AND also think he was hot garbage tonight. It is possible and honestly tonight a fair mindset to have.
I’ve always thought he has the best overall skill set at QB in NFL history - but his playoff record excludes him from being considered the best of all time

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's blatantly obvious who is actually football knowledgeable and who should never be commenting on games.

This was a defensive battle against a great defense in terrible conditions. Normally if a team makes 1 mistake on special teams it kills them. Of only one mistake happens we probably still win this game

The 49ers weren't scoring a TD. We should have been up 10-0 at half. That's enough to win the game. Special teams gave away 10 points. 10. That's the game.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Again, not absolving Rodgers, but the Patriots won a mother ****ing Super Bowl 13-3 over a Rams team that couldn't score on them. Only difference in that game and this one is that the Patriots don't allow ****ing stupid *** special teams play.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just be happy, guys… we are divisional champs. Some on here said just be happy about that. LOL

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's blatantly obvious who is actually football knowledgeable and who should never be commenting on games.

This was a defensive battle against a great defense in terrible conditions. Normally if a team makes 1 mistake on special teams it kills them. Of only one mistake happens we probably still win this game

The 49ers weren't scoring a TD. We should have been up 10-0 at half. That's enough to win the game. Special teams gave away 10 points. 10. That's the game.

I don’t disagree but ignoring any weight be placed on the trash offense is just as ignorant.

Reaction score
I don’t care about 10 points either, sometimes in these games that’s enough and it should have been tonight.

Sometimes you have to win those games and if not for our special teams we would
Have
That may be true. But it’s interesting how we continue making excuses for our QB. I’m guilty also but no more
I don’t like Tom Brady but he’d March down on 1 of those (or more) drives for the Win. That’s a fact that undeniable

I’d we don’t make our move now. We lose MASSIVE draft capital and get sucked dry Cap wise.

I’m actually totally ok. Teams lose. But this proved to me that our plan is not working. #12 isn’t going to get better over time his best years are behind him. He’ll be 39 next year. He’s got maybe 1-2 more before you’ll notice diminishing talent. I’m sorry that’s such a tough thing for us fans it’s not meant to be sarcastic or mean or anything.
We can rebuild. I believe in this staff. I think they are being underestimated and there’s beaucoup college talent getting ready to hit market

Last edited:

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell me the play, down distance, time on clock. SHow me the plays he missed.
How about the numerous low throws and at least one high throw that made it impossible for the receiver to get any YAC yards?

How about the bad deep throw where Jones had to do a 360 to catch it? He hits Jones in stride and we win the game.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just be happy, guys… we are divisional champs. Some on here said just be happy about that. LOL
I wasn’t the one that said that nor did I see anyone say that, but I have a strong sense you missed what they were speaking to and interpreted it only the way you wanted to.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That may be true. But it’s interesting how we continue making excuses for our QB.
I don’t like Tom Brady but he’s March down on 1 of those (or more) drives for the Win. That’s a fact
Tom Brady would have had 5 INT's against the 9er's tonight, just as much of a fact and he's surrounded by better players across the line and at the skill positions.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know his regular season record is stellar, but Laplayoffflop has to be questioned as well, because these last three years were more then just getting beat by the opposition.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the numerous low throws and at least one high throw that made it impossible for the receiver to get any YAC yards?

How about the bad deep throw where Jones had to do a 360 to catch it? He hits Jones in stride and we win the game.
He had a low one to Adams early. the one to Jones wasn't perfect, but it certainly wasn't the reason we lost. any time someone points to a 75 yard pass play as a bad play, they're reaching.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I know his regular season record is stellar, but Laplayoffflop has to be questioned as well, because these last three years were more then just getting beat by the opposition.
If he cant win when it really matters like PO games than its time to get another coach who can..

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady would have had 5 INT's against the 9er's tonight, just as much of a fact and he's surrounded by better players across the line and at the skill positions.
Better skilled players - your nuts