Steelers Score Steelers Score!!

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was an awful game. I was really hoping it would go into overtime with the score tied at 0-0.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it was a pretty crappy game. Some positives though:

1) Steelers got the W!
2) We shut 'em out - 2nd one of the year
3) Ben completed 15 straight passes believe it or not
4) A 3pt win is nothing to sneeze at - NE did it the night before
5) Willie Parker topped 1,000 yds on the season
6) No Steeler injuries

Apparently the Steelers put down new sod over the weekend (yes - with league approval). Some may not know - they share Heinz field with the Univ of Pittsurgh which played there Saturday. In addtion 4 High School finals went down over the weekend. The previously lousy field was beyond lousy. Trouble is they put new sod down over the existing turf to try and pretty things up quick for MNF. Usually the old turf would be removed first. Since it never got a chance to take root the rain simply made a double layer of mud!!

But - both teams played on the same field so you really can't say it made a difference. Steelers scored when they had to is all it really came down to.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Those are fun games to play in though... like being a kid again splashing in mud puddles.

Steelers won me the week last night with the shutout in one of my fanasty leagues.. I am so glad the fins missed on their FG attempt. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see it.......i guess i can watch the "highlight".........(there WAS after all, only ONE) :lol:

Wait....i can do it here.
"There's the snap.......the kick is one it's way.........GOOOOOOOOOD!"
There.....now i don't have to watch it. :wink: :lol:

Latest posts