So are we trading 30 for Rosen then?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
In light of all this

"....all this"??? Chill my friend ... chill....

Think back to last year and the feeding frenzy created by an after-thought website that Brady and Belichik were at odds with each other ... blah...blah...blah...

Look, Dunne writes essentially as a blogger. Bleacher Report IS NOT a scholarly reference - no more than ProFootballTalk, and neither ascribe to the tenets of the A.P. Stylebook. Dunne used to be employed by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and was almost a Bob McGinn wannabe. McGinn was viewed by many Packers fans as "the guru" because he dwelled on the negative...which during the Sherman VP/GM years was the go-to emotion for Packers' fans. The very day that a nebbish-y sportswriter, who probably never played the game, coached or served as the locker room towel boy, any level, has the answers - is the day that I'll stop watching entirely.

I see "all this" as Dunne having to earn his keep at a 3rd rate Entertainment Tonight type website.
While some things may, in their barest bones state, be true ... I sincerely doubt that they dysfunction described in Dunne's hit piece is reality "in the whole".

Actually, the piece was completely and totally fantasy in my book. Except for the massage thing. I don't believe for one minute that McCarthy skipped meetings but, hey, MY employer has massages offered at your desk or work station. So what?

Members online