Site problem?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a while now, the site has been very slow for me. I click on a thread and wait, and wait before it loads. Also, when backing out of a thread, the first click gets me only to the page on which I started. I finally was able to catch some of the sites flashing by (waiting for, transferring data from, etc.), and the biggest culprit seems to be vindicosuite.com, with a couple of different prefixes. A quick search indicates it's something on your end, not the end user. If nobody else seems to have developed a problem, maybe it is just me, but it certainly seems like that program has given fits to others. Just wanted to get my very un-techie $.02 in.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The flip back to the entry into the thread seems to be a Firefox problem. Chrome doesn't do it. My last three Mozilla browsers the past 4-6 months have done it. On Ubuntu and Windows 10.

OP
OP
H

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aha. I'll give it a shot with another browser. At least that might explain the one problem. Thanks.

OP
OP
H

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like all the problems are due to Firefox, not the site. Tried Microsoft Edge, and all was fine. Just figured that, since everything started at the same time and only on this forum, it was here. Thanks for the heads-up.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was on vacation this last week, but I'll dig into this issue and see if I can figure something out.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is noticing when they have "alerts" (new thread posts) scrolling over your ID name (upper right screen) does not show the list of new postings like it used to? I loved that feature and can still get there, but I have to click on "alerts" and a page is brought up of all the new posts of threads I am monitoring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts