Salary Cap Information

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks to a suggestions from suggestion from wpr and talking with the site owner "CP" (email [email:2cu9syhf][email protected][/email:2cu9syhf]) he has allowed us to post a link to his site for our informational purposes. The cap information can now be viewed from the left navigation menu by clicking on Salary Cap.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Thanks to a suggestions from suggestion from wpr and talking with the site owner "CP" (email [email:1cjsqgdj][email protected][/email:1cjsqgdj]) he has allowed us to post a link to his site for our informational purposes. The cap information can now be viewed from the left navigation menu by clicking on Salary Cap.

Slick has been asking for a sticky like this for ages...good stuff.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Slick just don't know how to giter done. :)
To paraphrase Tommy Smothers, "Ryan always did like me best."

Oh if you go right into his website he the salary unfo for prior years too.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
what's the website that has the cap info again?

Ryan has a couple of links to the site here. One is over to the left under the "Packers" heading.

here is another link:

salary cap page

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the German reply is "bitteschön".

Is it "DE ER VELKOMMEN" in Norwegian ? I don't think "vel bekomme" works here does it?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the correct phrase would be "Ingen årsak", it means something like "no problem".

"vel bekomme" is like "bon appetite" and is used when serving food :)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I could see it dealt with dinner.
It took me a long time to come up with DE ER VELKOMMEN. and you rattled off "Ingen årsak" in a few seconds.
Ahh to be at the Norh Pole now that spring is still a couple of months away!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Well what about being at the north pole? :p

I didn't mean anything bad about it. I just meant isn't it great that spring is only 3-4 months away now? It is practically around the corner. Daylight must be all the way up to 4-5 hours a day now. It has to be exciting.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that was a long way around the barn for nothing :tantrum:

Anyone have a good idea how much money TT has to play w/ after the Harris and Jenkins deals. My guess is we've spent approx 10M on those two deals and the rookies will likely cost approx 5M to sign?

Anyone have better numbers??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that was a long way around the barn for nothing :tantrum:

Anyone have a good idea how much money TT has to play w/ after the Harris and Jenkins deals. My guess is we've spent approx 10M on those two deals and the rookies will likely cost approx 5M to sign?

Anyone have better numbers??

the link provided by wpr has an update..

Cph who runs that group is saying as of Feb 24th they had 24.612..

It "looks" like that figure includes Harris's deal, but does not include Jenkins

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ryan said:
The cap information can now be viewed from the left navigation menu by clicking on Salary Cap.

It's not that simple.

This is true cuz the site design has changed since 2006 when Ryan originally made this thread...

but in case anyone has a hard time..

click on the link in Ryans ORIGINAL post on this thread or click me

but that page is out of date...Still has Ahman Green listed

I know this is one is updated ALOT

click this!!!!!!!

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like some of the data has been updated there, but there are a number of names missing from the pay roll (Ryan Grant in particular?)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like some of the data has been updated there, but there are a number of names missing from the pay roll (Ryan Grant in particular?)

no, he is at #47

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:

no, he is at #47

According to that page and the msn group, Grant's contract was up in 2007. No info on whether he was extended or not, you gotta believe after the way he played the Packers should keep him, unless they plan to draft a Running Back this year to take over, and there are some good ones to be had:
Mendenhall
Charles
Ray Rice
Steve Slaton

Just to name a couple.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Veretax said:

no, he is at #47

According to that page and the msn group, Grant's contract was up in 2007. No info on whether he was extended or not, you gotta believe after the way he played the Packers should keep him, unless they plan to draft a Running Back this year to take over, and there are some good ones to be had:
Mendenhall
Charles
Ray Rice
Steve Slaton

Just to name a couple.

you are correct in that Grant is w/o a contract..

I just noticed that Grant was listed on that page

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we still own the rights to Grant, i think, for two more years, even though the amount he will earn next year and the year after have not been solidified.