Rodgers should get play calling duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not sure how good don hutson would be if he wasn't leading the league in ints his rookie year and pass interference was a penalty.

Could megaton play both sides of the ball and be productive if pass interference wasn't a penalty? Idk, but I do know he can't seem to stay healthy playing one side of the ball. Rub some dirt on it kid.

I feel it's very convenient for someone to only say your era today is relevant

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, I read 3 minutes on Don Hudson, and he was impressive. Gets alot of credit for being the first modern WR... Not too tough to lead the league when you are the only WR... lol Just kidding. But then we talk about Jerry Rice , who is statistically the best. He was there when 49ers invented the west coast offense. The first pass first offense, and 2 HOF QBs who were also benefactors of the same breakout strategy.....

Now here we are talking about how Rodgers calling the play is impossible? Impossible like passing the ball 40 yards down field in 1935? Or impossible like PASS FIRST!?!?! in the West coast offense like Montana to Rice circa 1988?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
This has gone off topic long enough. The last post was the first in several pages but it is too little too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online