Rodgers on The Colledge Experience

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm beginning to believe he is a simpleton, but I'll wait until he has a "real" offensive line in front of him before rendering final judgement. It's hard to make a decent assessment when he is getting the hell beat out of him every week. It is fun to watch tho.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a Packers.com show. And it's not like he has played poorly... I mean, can't the guy participate in the show? Wow you pick on Rodgers... You really have an issue with him being our QB, don't you?

Just tell the thruth: Say that you hate Rodgers. Say it's personal...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm beginning to believe he is a simpleton, but I'll wait until he has a "real" offensive line in front of him before rendering final judgement. It's hard to make a decent assessment when he is getting the hell beat out of him every week. It is fun to watch tho.
Nice post, but FUN TO WATCH? What the hell? Are you a vikings fan?

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
It's a Packers.com show. And it's not like he has played poorly... I mean, can't the guy participate in the show? Wow you pick on Rodgers... You really have an issue with him being our QB, don't you?

Just tell the thruth: Say that you hate Rodgers. Say it's personal...

Actually I didn't even mention Rodgers LOL ... - Don't read so hastily ...

If you were thinking, you would probably realize I was referring to Colledge and not to Rodgers ...

I never said I "hated" Rodgers, in fact I've stated several times he is a very talented and gifted quarterback, however, what I *have* stated is also that at this point in his career his stats are misguiding in terms of how "great" Rodgers is ...

That has nothing to do with "hate", but just looking at Rodgers overall performance so far since he started under center for the Packers ...

Perhaps you should take a step back and take a breath ?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I didn't even mention Rodgers LOL ... - Don't read so hastily ...

If you were thinking, you would probably realize I was referring to Colledge and not to Rodgers ...

I never said I "hated" Rodgers, in fact I've stated several times he is a very talented and gifted quarterback, however, what I *have* stated is also that at this point in his career his stats are misguiding in terms of how "great" Rodgers is ...

That has nothing to do with "hate", but just looking at Rodgers overall performance so far since he started under center for the Packers ...

Perhaps you should take a step back and take a breath ?
My bad if it was intended for Colledge. It's just that I see A LOT of your posts refering to Rodgers, and they rarely contain any praising opinion.

Now, about Colledge, he plain sucks. It's not about training, because the coaches we have just cannot train the OLinemen.

But even in his suckiness, he still has the right to host this show, if it was decided that way... You should really, like most of us do, direct your frustation towards G-Force, who IMHO is a sad waste of the Green Bay Packers money, to say the least...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
My bad if it was intended for Colledge. It's just that I see A LOT of your posts refering to Rodgers, and they rarely contain any praising opinion.

Now, about Colledge, he plain sucks. It's not about training, because the coaches we have just cannot train the OLinemen.

But even in his suckiness, he still has the right to host this show, if it was decided that way... You should really, like most of us do, direct your frustation towards G-Force, who IMHO is a sad waste of the Green Bay Packers money, to say the least...

Yes, alot of my posts are about Rodgers, becausee I simply disagree with alot of the posters about "how great" Rodgers is currently ...

I practically say the same thing each time, about how I actually think that Rodgers is talented, and gifted and *could* turn out well, however, at this time I'm just not "sold" on his greatness so to speak, and whenever there is something (constructive) and negative critism some posters tend to totally ignore what has been posted, and instead starts to throw a minor (and in some cases major) "temper tantrum" about being a "hater" ...

I've been following the Packers actively since 1993, but I've never categorized myself as a "Die Hard Packer Fan", because I also enjoy watching Favre play immensely ...

The Packers will always be "special" to me, because (as I've stated in one of my very first posts on these boards) I saw my very first NFL game at Lambeau ...

Members online