Richard Sherman mocks Packers for "We'll be ready next time"

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
What he said was accurate and frankly, I don't care about anything Richard Sherman says. He is certainly free to say whatever is on his mind....and blow holes usually do

However ... it speaks volumes about his egomanical mindset. There is a huge difference between sportsmanship and gamesmanship.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Yeah, and he struggled to keep up with Adams on the chase. I'm interested to see how he keeps up stride for stride against those speedy WRs from the Chiefs. Adams made him look exploitable on that play. I wonder if the Chiefs will try to burn him with their speed.
4.2 speed Tyreek Hill yea heal get burned

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I think every fan base's forum needs a permanent thread titled, "Richard Sherman Mocks _____________" for when he mocks something about their team and players.

He's very good at football and also an insufferable idiot. At least Adams toasted him and Lazard destroyed him on a block.

Reaction score
He also dropped a perfect bomb right into Adam’s hands right over Sherman’s head.
Sherman looked old and slow on that replay! He’s a great short-medium range CB, but showed he’s disadvantaged against a faster route runner when playing man. If I’m the Chiefs, oh yeah, I’m picking on him with the long ball.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh for pity sake, he`s cocky but he backs it up. What do we expect him to say ? I think we need to take it in the context it was said. I wish we had him on our team. I think it`s funny how butt hurt we tend to get over silly things. Randy Moss mooning incident for example....we rode his back all through that game and he scored the winner. WE love our team and we can`t get so upset because others don`t. I`m sorry but we need to suck it up !! We were always second best last night, but God, I`m still so proud of them for getting that far !!

He really doesn't have to say a thing. Of course classier guys don't rub it in either.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry, Sherman never started any of those incidents, he merely finished them.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I don`t know why this is rated as creative, it`s just the truth. Obviously we will never agree on the subject. I rate him and some don`t..........whatever !

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't see much about his comments I would consider all that mocking. Besides, Davante Adams torched him. His end game INT was ho- hum. I mean Rodgers was heaving it up in desperation with 2 minutes to go hoping to get lucky.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, Sherman never started any of those incidents, he merely finished them.
that's just it, he didn't. Yeah they won. cool. It's not like GB was saying, "we're going to torch them" 49er defense is overrated", "They're not as good as people think" etc and then showed up and got ran all over.

They said they played a bad game the first time and they did. Just so happened they played a bad one this time, but for a different reason. Last game the defense did fairly well until the end and the offense couldn't gain a yard. This time the offense moved the ball, but had penalties and turnovers and the defense couldn't stop a nosebleed.

They didn't start anything, Sherman is a clown. He's a good clown, but a clown nonetheless. He's a loudmouth, and he has to run it or he'll explode.

You know what a man says? "we were prepared, we had a plan, we're on to the super bowl" but mouthy *****es take shots AFTER the game is over. Wonder what he would have been saying had they lost? probably nothing. because he doesn't say anything to take shots until it's over and he knows the outcome. He's not backing anything up. he likes to kick when you're down.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don`t know why this is rated as creative, it`s just the truth. Obviously we will never agree on the subject. I rate him and some don`t..........whatever !
lol I’m not sure why it was marked creative either... must have just been fat fingers while I was scrolling in my phone. That being said, while I do respect Sherman’s talent, I’m not a fan of his mouth.

H

HardRightEdge

It's hard not to respect Sherman for 60 minutes every Sunday, regarless of the other stuff.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did say he's a good clown. Smart too, which is too bad it's paired with such a bush league attitude or he could really be something more than he is.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This dude Sherman act like he a lockdown shutdown corner. He plays one side of the field he doesn’t follow the #1 receiver. He an Asanti Samuel they are zone corners. Sherman tries to put himself in a class with champ bailey, charles woodsoon, darell revis and Deon Sanders. Sherman has always played with a strong front 7 his whole career he need to ****. That’s why he got his *** burnt by Dvante.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It hurts to hear ourselves being trash talked.
It hurts even more to realize it's just the truth.

I hope we come back and rub their noses in NFCCG next year at Lambeau!

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There isn't a shittier winner in sports than this *********. Hell of a player, but the guy is a first class a-hole. I think I just switched my rooting interest from San Fran to KC.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It hurts to hear ourselves being trash talked.
It hurts even more to realize it's just the truth.
I don't find much "truth" in what he said. It's true we got our butts kicked. But he made it sound like we were going in there mouthing off and saying we were going to steamroll them, and that just wasn't the case at all. I mean, I don't know how "ready" we were to play, but that doesn't seem like it matters. We were going to get shellacked either way.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There isn't a shittier winner in sports than this *********. Hell of a player, but the guy is a first class a-hole. I think I just switched my rooting interest from San Fran to KC.
I'd agree, and then I see Tyreek Hill on the other side. So many players I like for both teams, ruined by a few LOL

Reaction score
Keeping it real, I would say we plain and simply were a lesser talented team as a whole. So wasn’t so much “being prepared or not prepared” as it was being just flat out not as talented. They just absolutely destroyed our Run D and we were just flat on Offense.

That said, it’s not like Sherman and the SF Defense destroyed some “elite” level Offense. I mean what were we a 15th ranked Offense? We were the second worst Offense playing in the 2019 playoffs and playing on the road. The SF Defense beat a very mediocre Offense at Levi Stadium, nothing more.

Mahommes came out of the area (10 miles) where I currently live in Texas. I’ve got to go for the local kid.
plus, for those of us that lived through the 70’s +80’s Packers drought.. KC has been waiting for 50 years!
I almost feel sorry for that fan base.
Richard better be prepared this week as he’s facing a legit passing attack. Also Garappolo is going to get sacked 4 times.

Go Chiefs!

PS. In writing this I didn’t realize how good the Tampa Bay Offense has gotten. Very impressive company

Last edited:

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree, and then I see Tyreek Hill on the other side. So many players I like for both teams, ruined by a few LOL
He’s not holding them 1 on 1 he’s holding a zone. He’s great at it for sure but he talks like he’s on a island.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean what were we a 15th ranked Offense? We were the second worst Offense playing in the 2019 playoffs and playing on the road.
Yeah, the main thing we had going for us was balance. But we did have one big hole, run defense, which played right into SF's strength.

Garappolo is going to get sacked 4 times.
Is he even going to attempt four passes? :)

Really, against the Chiefs he's probably going to have to. Shutting down our sputtering offense is one thing, KC is another thing altogether.

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there was one, single, blessed, memorable moment from the NFC Championship game, it was DA17 making RS25 look like a clumsy, lumbering ox on that 65 yarder.

DISCLAIMER: I always liked RS25 and thought he was one hell of a player. But wow, DA17 just left him in the dust.

CheeseNwine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to hate his guts. We’ve all had players we don’t like, but when he was playing for Seattle I mean I really despised him. His trash talking was bad enough, but he took it even further. Instead of just trash talking the other team he was trash talking 49ers fans.

So when news broke he was joining the 49ers, I was like what in the actual bleep?? Some 49er fans were like I don’t want him. As soon as he arrived he did a press conference essentially saying, “My bad, Niner faithfuls. I’ll make it up to you guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

And let us not forget after the 49ers demolished the Browns, Sherman ripped into Baker Mayfield for not shaking his hand pregame. Turns out, it was a lie. Video footage shows Baker giving him a dap.

Football wise, Sherman balls out and he’s a great leader on defense. but I can’t blame anyone for wanting him to get eaten alive by fire ants.

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess he ain't talking **** now. Especially after Sammy Watkins beat him like a drum on the go ahead drive.

Members online

Latest posts