1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

QB Brock Jensen to visit Packers

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by captainWIMM, Apr 7, 2014.

1. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +748 / 31 / -7
    Packer Fan Since:
    North Dakota State QB Brock Jensen, who is from Waupaca, will visit the Packers. During his four year career for the Bison he completed 62.5% of his passes for 8,598 yards on 1,124 attempts and threw for 72 TDs while being intercepted 21 times. In addition he carried the ball 351 times for 1,240 yards and 35 TDs.

It seems like he will go undrafted in this year´s draft.
  2. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +200 / 7 / -3
    Packer Fan Since:
    Listed at 6'3" 223.
    Actually just a hair over 6'0".
    Rated 25th best QB. Stock is rising.
    Nice high light reel but I think not. At least for the Packers.
  3. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +319 / 41 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    I think it's likely the Packers are just getting an early look at him as a possible UDFA, to see if he's worth signing at all or giving a bonus when bringing him in.

My house is ten minutes (and about 1,000 people) from Waupaca, so I've heard a little bit about him. North Dakota State has a very strong recruitment presence here for some reason also. I don't have as many ties with him as I do Colin Kaepernick though, who a guy down my road is his adopted uncle. Small NFL world.

I'm thinking possible camp body.
  4. PikeBadger

PikeBadger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +49 / 3 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Would love to see the Packers either draft Jenson in the 7th or sign him as a UDFA. Was very impressed with him the two times I saw him play last year. Kid seemed to have great leadership skills.