Peerless Price

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
It makes sense to pick-up Price now if we can. It would be a perfect opportunity to see how good the guy is within our offense.

We can't assume that our WR situation will be immediately better next year. Walker and Murphy return, but we don't know if these guys will be as good. Fergie's been struggling and Driver needs a compliment right now. Being in a situation with too many good players at one position is a good thing!

Another consideration is that there have been many times when teams finish a season strong and carry that momentum into next season. So picking up our level of play now to finish strong may produce a good movement for these young guys to gel into a good team for next year.

excellent post...i'd also like to add that a strong finish would definitely help to encourage Favre to come back for another year.

it does concern me a bit that Price couldn't cut it in Dallas...their receiving core isn't too shabby though.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
JD4shizzle said:
So, Zero, you're hoping they go 2-14?

Don't put words in my mouth, not even with a question mark. :)

Honestly, I'm hoping the other bad teams WIN and the Packers WIN. I never like seeing the Packers lose, never.

Well ****, since they're already in there, why don't ya explain why I shouldn't have shovelled 'em in? :D

You presented the idea(from what I read at least) of the Packers winning any more games this season as a bad thing. That's all.

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what it's worth according to early reports Price wants a long term deal. Chicago would have picked him up but he still thinks he can get paid. Probably not.

Members online

Latest posts