Packers vs Seahawks Preseason Game 3: Game Thread

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Love continues to build on what he shown in the previous two outings.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Just dropped in to make this thread. I expect post game analysis to be short as our attention ....squirrel.... goes to the roster red ...cleavage..... uctions. Game time weather is a heavy overcast, breezy, sticky 65F.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wilson and Heath in on first drive. Running plays when Wilson was in. Taylor came in for the 3rd and long pass. Don't trust Wilson pass blocking it seems.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wilson and Heath on the 2nd drive. Both got the ball on a 3 & out. Really good punt by Whelan. JL10 gets first two pass completions including to himself.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
KC97 ready to play. Already a TFL and a hurry. McDuffie dominating short pass area. Turf getting slick with a light rain.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
This is definitely a defensive type of day with the weather.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Watson with a drop. Hard hit but coulda shoulda caught it. Heath with a nice bobbling catch. Taylor has definitely beaten Wilson for RB3 based on packages. Look to be practicing 2 minute offense at end of 1st qtr. Starting offense on field to finish drive in the 2nd.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Watson needs to catch those. Right in the hands...

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Love looked good once he started to cook.

Reaction score
Great series thus far Packers are owning these guys

love what we’re seeing from Heath. He’s Geronimo but a little thicker

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Runyon taking snaps as 2nd string center. Walker still at LT. Seem to be really looking at the running game today. Wonder if the wind makes a difference on play calls.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Tom at center now. Two deep pass attempts in 2 minute? 57 yard FG good to end the half. Pete Carroll always looks confused.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Clifford left drive after QB sneak shaking and trying to flex his throwing hand. McGoo in on next play after a TV TO. Drew Lock is playing entire game for Seattle?

A lot of runs with McGoo. Not much pass blocking when Wilson is in.
Update: Clifford bruised forearm.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just dropped in to make this thread. I expect post game analysis to be short as our attention ....squirrel.... goes to the roster red ...cleavage..... uctions. Game time weather is a heavy overcast, breezy, sticky 65F.
Gamers today: MaGoo, Karlsson, and Benny Sapp!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Did he leave on his own or did they take him out just to be cautious with him, since he's the backup QB?
I was wondering why he got so much time. I'd have had Mcgoo in earlier in the quarter. I know Cliffy needs snaps but not today. I'd have looked more to see if Mcgoo is worth a PS spot.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the snap on the missed extra point was high and inside. And that it caused the kicker to hesitate a bit. Maybe they would have blocked it anyway...which is a thing that just should never happen.

Reaction score
The blocking on the one side was completely missed. Reminded me of 2021.
I went back n looked. That side was them 6 on our 5 guys. Our TE has to choose 1 of 2 guys and he really did everything he could do. Seattle just flooded that side the probably saw a weakness on previous film. That’s good it happened now as you said it was very reminiscent of 2 seasons ago.

Reaction score
Cox Jr stood out again as disruptive

Valentine kept impressing in both pass and run.

We completely controlled the clock with 37 min vs their 23 minutes. The Packers had 45 rushing attempts to 32 passes (possibly due to increased wind) That really kept our Defense fresh and they played really good overall.

We need to continue getting Musgrave acclimated. He’s going to be really good once he gets enough experience. He’s really quick and a big target.

Good day Kicking:
Whelan had a 67 yard Punt

Carlson had a 57 yard FG

I notice we played Heath on ST. That’s a good sign for making the Roster. That guy is just consistently good.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went back n looked. That side was them 6 on our 5 guys. Our TE has to choose 1 of 2 guys and he really did everything he could do. Seattle just flooded that side the probably saw a weakness on previous film. That’s good it happened now as you said it was very reminiscent of 2 seasons ago.
Happened on the other side by Pittsburgh but called offside. Happened in KC. Happened with SF and cost us a playoff game. Happened last year against the Jets. Biasacia will get it together.