PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flicking around the sports channels, ESPN and NFL Network. All whining about how the chiefs were robbed. The Packers won that game. They won that game because they were the better team but hey that doesn't fit the narrative does it?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are now the number seven seed. Control our own destiny win out against a very winnable schedule and we're in

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Let's be honest the officiating on the last drive was atrocious. The "late hit" against Mahomes. The non-PI call against MVS.

Also the down judge when she ruled out of bounds instead of forward progress stopped in bounds. Awful call. Gave KC 3 extra chances
Agreed. But the Packers got the one that mattered…the non call on MVS.

If they call that very obvious PI, we could be in overtime right now.

Reaction score
clock shouldve ran progress was stopped in bounds...her days of ref should be over
she made a mistake n stopped the gameclock with :24 sec when it should’ve been running.

KC should’ve had 2 plays into the paint. By rule, That MVS play at :19 sec in bounds should’ve never happened, period.
Had it been caught it would’ve ended the game as the clock should’ve been in the :05-:10 sec area not :19 sec Not enough time to reset the ball.

That previous play was critical. Not to mention the phantom roughness call on Owens. Mahomes *** still in bounds with both feet fighting for the chain. He’s a Runner there.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flicking around the sports channels, ESPN and NFL Network. All whining about how the chiefs were robbed. The Packers won that game. They won that game because they were the better team but hey that doesn't fit the narrative does it?
The officials were bad both ways. There were a few big holds on the chefs that weren't called on td drives. I used to like Collinsworth, but, wow did he whine about that non p.i. call. If I am not mistaken, the chefs also got away with one earlier in the game.

Members online