melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Well the kicker definitely should electric bike back to GB if you have to pray that you make a kick then your not even sure you should be a kicker, so you can always go to the USFL to work on your kicking and confidence

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barry is not back.

He was on a lame duck contract. They did not do enough defensively tonight go justify a new contract.

They will move on.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He took what the Packers gave him. Didn't force the ball. He reminds me of a young Tom Brady. I think we could be looking at SF dominating the NFC for the next decade. They are stacked with talent.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do like the makeup of the team as a whole. This organization has to make moves next season with the mind set of winning it all, because they are not that far away.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do like the makeup of the team as a whole. This organization has to make moves next season with the mind set of winning it all, because they are not that far away.
Which is something that TT did not do!

Catamount1971

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we continue to endure more McCarthyesq type playoff successes? Bad teams, such as the Bears complain they never make the playoffs. Is it any better losing in them every time we go? 2 Super Bowl wins in the past 30 years with 2 HOF qb’s. Continuing to say “next year” gets old after awhile.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats what MN thought about his brother
Depends on how he’s kicking next August
What is it about this Carlson that you're so high on? He was below average in college and he's had more misses than any other kicker this year. They absolutely need to have some competition for him in TC and he needs to earn the job if he is to keep it next year.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless the Packers figure out a way to cover a TE, can they win a tight playoff game? The offense develop nicely, while the defense really regressed this year. Too few players on this defense are making big plays. The Packers had only 1 sack tonight. That won't cut it in a tight playoff game.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we continue to endure more McCarthyesq type playoff successes? Bad teams, such as the Bears complain they never make the playoffs. Is it any better losing in them every time we go? 2 Super Bowl wins in the past 30 years with 2 HOF qb’s. Continuing to say “next year” gets old after awhile.
The most underachieving franchise in sports the past 35 years

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I disagree to some degree. They just let the Packers choke. Other than the 37-20 game, they haven't outplayed the Packers. They just make fewer stupid mistakes.
But listen to how that sounds, the 9ers lost on paper but won on the field, by making the right plays to win, the 9ers made stupid mistakes but were smart enough to not turn that into a loss unlike the Packers

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we continue to endure more McCarthyesq type playoff successes? Bad teams, such as the Bears complain they never make the playoffs. Is it any better losing in them every time we go?

So.. don't make the playoffs because we might lose to the 49ers?

Members online

Latest posts