Packers to play Colts in HOF game

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Hall of Fame will most likely select the Raiders to play in the game when Woodson gets enshrined.

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted. Who knows, maybe that's the year Jerry Kramer finally get in and it tilts the selection back in the Packer favor.

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL probably has the least number of games per season across most (if not all) major sports. One extra game should not be that much of a inconvenience.
Tell that to Rodgers and the training staff one more meaningless game its BS !

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell that to Rodgers and the training staff one more meaningless game its BS !

I assume you mean the throwing Rodgers, the other one can use all the experience he can get. As for AR, care to throw out the over/under on numbers of plays in which he participates? :)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sound about right, and they'll all be hand-offs to Forte. :) I could see Hundley coming in after eight or less, even if AR is engineering a 'drive'.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Certainly possible, but I'd expect some requirement just for publicity purposes. Never having seen one, can somebody say if the high-profile guys have previously played at all?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Certainly possible, but I'd expect some requirement just for publicity purposes. Never having seen one, can somebody say if the high-profile guys have previously played at all?

No, there isn't any requirement for stars to participate in the HOF game. Just as an example, the Steelers didn't play Ben Roethlisberger, Le'Veon Bell or Antonio Brown at all vs. the Vikings last season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts